GuruMeditation

Incorrect time when creating a page

Hi all,

I've just noticed on the site that I'm developing, that the time is wrong for the $page->created field.

In the config.php file I have the timezone set to $config->timezone = 'Europe/London';

The date is correct, but the time is out. It is currently 21.35 where I am, but the time that's displayed in the info box for the page (in the admin) is 14:35.

So it's a few hours out, and I can't understand why?

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks, I did actually see that, but I looked at the date of the post and figured it might have changed since then. That'll teach me to assume things.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EyeDentify
      Hello dear PW gurus.

I have stumbled over a strange error that i all of sudden got when trying to upload an image to a images field on a page.
      There where images allready stored in the field that i wanted to keep, but during the upload the error apear and after that all images are gone from the field and i can´t upload any, i just get the error every time.
      I am running ProcessWire 3.0.153 dev.
      Update:
      After looking in the assets folder i find the folder for the page and the image files seems to be there including the ones i tried to upload when the error occured.
      But they don´t show up in the images field in the page editor.

The error reported:

SQLSTATE[01000]: Warning: 1265 Data truncated for column 'ratio' at row 1 And here is a screenshot of the event:

The TracyDebugger Error reporting:

I hope you fine folks could point me in a direction.
      But it seems our old pal set_time_limit() is back.

Regards, EyeDentify
    • By Spyros
      Hello
      I'm having a strange issue with the $page->find(), for some reason I'm missing some of the pages from the results. I found then that I was missing all the pages with the same "PAGE NAME". Is it a bug or am I missing something?
      PS 
      If I change the "PAGE NAME" of one of the missing ones then I'm retrieving the page without any problem.
      Thank you
    • By benbyf
      Hi, Looking to create form elements on a page–some input with a colection of form inputs and the appropriate labels and variables for that input. I've used ProForms in the past and rolled out my own when creating simply one off forms, but I wonder if anyone has found a good way of allowing form creation on page editing so that clients can adhocly make and edit forms?
      Thanks
    • By EyeDentify
      Hello Dear PW Gurus.

Hope you fair well in these Corona Crisis times.

Anyhow, i have a problem with a Cryptic error message that shows up when i am trying to Delete images out of a Images field.
      The Error message does say a little but it does not make sense to me why i can´t delete the images because of it.

Is it some permission issue perhaps?

I will attach screenshots of it and what i did prior to it.
      I am from sweden so ignore the funny words here and there.

Hope you all can send me on the right track.
      i am running PW 3.0.139 on this install.

Step1:

Step 2: Select the images with the trashcan symbol

Step 3: Cryptic Error message

I am scratching my head on this one, have not seen this before.

Thankfull for all help.
      /EyeDentify
    • By EyeDentify
      I have been experimenting with the new $page->meta() method and find it useful.

Once i figured out that the data i "save" with it is tied to the page where i called the method from.

So this is not obvious at least not for me in the documentation:
      https://processwire.com/api/ref/page/meta/

So i just wanted to share that revelation with the community so you don´t get as confused as i was.

Happy Coding Everyone.