rangeslider field selector in link possible?

bwakad

With a page select it's possible to just put ->url behind the field name and place it inside a link. But the rangeslider is different...

I can't simply use the following code to get pages that have the uren.min>={$page->uren->min}

How to do this?

<a href='

<?php $pages->find("template=child-template, uren.min>={$page->uren->min}, limit=50, sort=-created");?>'>

<?php echo $page->uren->min;?>

</a>

wow, I've read your post 2x and i still have no idea what you are asking.

i don't know what the word uren means.

but your $pages->find looks basically correct, that would result in a page array, since you are using find.

after that i have no idea what you want to do, but you will need to foreach the results.

The thing is, after a foreach I have a list of items with field values including the 'uren' - which means hours - and I would like this value to be a link to get results (again).

With a page list select you can simply do this:

<a href="<?php echo $child->contract->url;?>"><?php echo $child->contract->title;?></a>

I click on that link and I get results back...

If they're hours as in 24 hours in a day, could you not just do something like this:

for ($i=0; $i <=23; $i++) { // Regular PHP - see http://www.php.net/manual/en/control-structures.for.php
    echo '<a href="' . $page->url . $i . '/">' . $i . '</a>'; // which will output as <a href='/your-page/4/'>4</a> - well, it will output 0 - 23 in this way so you'll have 24 hourly links for example
}

Not quite sure what you mean by "link" in this case, but you could use something like the above with a selector that uses the urlsegment and searches for pages with 4 in the rangeslider field - see this example adapted from the rangeslider instructions for the selector if you wanted to match any page with a range that encompassed "4":

$pages->find("range.min<=4, range.max>=4"); // So if minimum is less than or equal to 4 and maximum is greater than or equal to 4, get those pages. You'll probably want to specify a template as well but you get the idea
  • Like 1