image size issue in ckeditor

peterpp

Hi,

I have made  image fields. When i am uploading  images in one field, some image's size gets reduced to 50%. some images are getting displayed correctly. I have no idea how it genererates size automatically  to 50%. I am sure that their is no issue in images. Waiting for immediate help.

Regards,

Pravin

Hi miparvin, welcome to the forums.

Please can you provide a little more infos?

Did you have uploaded the images via ckeditor or via the normal images fieldtype?

How do you output the images? Via RTE (ckeditor) or direct in your template(s)?

Please provide the line(s) of code that is used to output the image(s).

Is the output of wrong images a mix of landscape and portrait oriented images, or belong all wrong sized images to only one of that groups?

Best regards

Horst

Hi miparvin, welcome to the forums.

Please can you provide a little more infos?

Did you have uploaded the images via ckeditor or via the normal images fieldtype?

How do you output the images? Via RTE (ckeditor) or direct in your template(s)?

Please provide the line(s) of code that is used to output the image(s).

Is the output of wrong images a mix of landscape and portrait oriented images, or belong all wrong sized images to only one of that groups?

Best regards

Horst

Hi  horst,

I am uploading images via ckeditor. Images are displayed via calling body. What i found is that, when image's width is lesser than images's height, this issue occurs, else everything works fine. Any solution if ihave image with width lesser than height?

Regards,

Pravin

Hi Pravin,

unfortunately I don't know how the upload via ckEditor works. We need to wait for someone to come in here with more knowledge about that.

But due to the fact that only portrait oriented images are effected, I guess that there is something used related to the width of the images only for displaying them.

How do the CSS for the images look like?  Can you provide an online link to a testpage?

Hi Pravin,

unfortunately I don't know how the upload via ckEditor works. We need to wait for someone to come in here with more knowledge about that.

But due to the fact that only portrait oriented images are effected, I guess that there is something used related to the width of the images only for displaying them.

How do the CSS for the images look like?  Can you provide an online link to a testpage?

Hi, Its on my local machine. i cant show till i upload on sever.

Regards,

Pravin