2Q in 1Topic| Request aborted because it appears to be forged | Always expand page tree

Mr. NiceGuy

Hey Guys, 

two small Questions: 

First: I get reproducable errors for forged requests: 

The scenario is as follows:

I edit a page.

In another browsertab I insert another page into the page tree for example a category page. 

The first page i began to edit has a page selector "Category select". When I select the page i just created in the other tab and save my first page I get the "Forged request" error. 

Is this intended? On a quick forum research I found similar topics but they all seemed to deal with login problems. 

Second: Is there a way to allways have the page tree expanded ? I had a look in PageList.js but did not find a option to disable the auto-collapsed list. 

I just tried to replicate the problem with a pagefield I have on a page1, open a new browser tab, add a page to the parent of where the pagefield is set to, refresh page1, select the new page created in the page tree, save... everything works fine.  I've seen these same sort of issues when session data clashes, or fails to be generated. But the only time I've had issues with PW is when the server was denying write privileges to the assets directory and sub-directories. Am I replicating the process incorrectly? What browser are you using?

Yep it works fine if you refresh page1, but if you dont refresh it will throw the forged request error. 

In my use case its pretty common to add new categories to the system while typing the main text. All progress during writing is lost if i just reload the page. 

Hmm, I just tried the same process, minus the refreshing of page1, and everything still works as normal. I do the same thing, I usually have the Pages, Templates, Fields, and front end all open in separate tabs/windows at the same time as I throw things together.  

Question: how are you getting the newly created page available to you for selection if you haven't refreshed page1? If I'm editing page1 that has a pagefield in either a checkbox or select format, then create a new page in the page tree, that new page isn't available to me for selection until I either refresh page1 by using the browser refresh, or hit the Save button on page1.  Is this a 2.4 feature? I'm using 2.3

Okay so a litte more detail to this. 

My Tree: 

Start

-Itemroot

----Item 1

-------Item2

-Categoryroot

---Category

---subcategory

I edit item1, which has the field pageselect assigend but unpopulated. (The Fieldtype is PageListSelectMutliple*+)  . 

I then Create the page subcategory and publish it in a new tab. I close this tab and go back to my page Item1. 

The pageselect lets me select my newly created subcategory because it loads all available pages via ajax. When i hit save on item1 i get the forged request error. When reloading and saving afterwards it works.

Im using 2.4 with default Theme. I tried two seperate installations on localhost and hosted server.