Image Drag & Drop not working for me (2.4)

phil_s

Hey folks,

I am building a new site with PW 2.4 and ran into a strange problem:

- Image upload via drag and drop is not working (no color change, no upload starting)

- Image reordering via drag is not working

- I can't delete images

Image Field is set to no limit, and resize w/h to 1600, I kept everything else on the default value.

When I edit the post with said image field, Jquery UI gives me this error: TypeError: i[1] is undefined

Strangely enough, moving categories and posts in the site tree, and dragging field in the templates works fine, and there is no error..

Some more specs:

- The server I'm on uses virtual document root, so uncommented the matching rewrite rule in the htaccess..

- Mysql version is 5.5.28

- Php Version is 5.49 (Stable), safe mode is off

- Assets, and Files, Cache folders are set to 777

I'm really at a loss at what could cause this :/ It feels like this should be a library not loading, but why would the dragging work in other parts of the admin, but not the images field?

Cheers!

Phil

Hmm. No Modules apart from the Site Import/Export Module..

Just noticed that the date picker field is not working either :/ very strange. Have an older 2.3 setup running on the same configuration / server without any trouble..

You think a custom field would cause this? I have a date time field, text fields and the image field, nothing fancy, and both fields and templates are named with an underscore (e.g. clientx_events) but that's it..

Has to be something very very obvious that I just don't see.

I will investigate further and update this thread when I know more.. Thx for the pointers apeisa!

Solved it! 

The date field was the culprit!

I entered "5" instead of "+5" in the Date Picker Year Range and while I didn't see any errors when I saved that field,

apparently this breaks all jquery UI interaction on the post's edit page :)

• Like 1