Forum Upgrade

Pete

The forums will be offline from 6pm GMT for approximately 30 minutes whilst I install some upgrades.

For those who get as confused about timezones as I do, that's in about an hour :)

• Like 5

I'm going to push this back by 30 minutes as I've encountered a few issues with the templates during testing.

Oh how I wish it was as simple to upgrade as ProcessWire :)

• Like 1

The forums will be offline from 6pm GMT for approximately 30 minutes whilst I install some upgrades.

For those who get as confused about timezones as I do, that's in about an hour :)

Well, that all depends in which timezone you thought your were in when you thought you posted that.

• Like 1

And we're back.

Let me know if you encounter any issues. One thing I've noticed so far is some text like the topic titles is now randomly bold, but if that's the extent of it I'll be happy :)

• Like 4

It did seem to stop <? turning into the encoded version when editing posts, so fingers crossed.

They're quite a way along the development path for version 4 which changes everything again, but looks to make my life a bit simpler and also has a responsive theme instead of separate for desktop and mobile so that'll be nice, but more importantly CKEditor 4 which is the version available in the ProcessWire module :)

• Like 1

@diogo: Let's drink, n speak some double dutch.

I was just wondering what a mixture of Portuguese and Dutch sounded like, but realised I probably sounded like that back in my drinking days....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Pete

can you take a look at the sign-in/sign-out button? On hover it's all white (see screenshot).

/* line 269 overwrites other styles */
#user_navigation a {
    color: #FFFFFF;
}
a:hover {
    background-color: #FFFFDD;
    color: #333333;
}

seen with both Chrome and Firefox on Win 7

post-1027-0-73084400-1395936615_thumb.jp

• Like 1