BUG: FieldtypePageTitleLanguage

kixe

I have tried to change the title fieldtype from Title to TitleLanguage in PW 2.4

got Error: Exception: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'field_title.data1019' in 'field list' (in /wire/core/DatabaseQuery.php line 86)

Hi, I am using PHP 5.4.24, 5.6.10 MySQL and Master PW 2.4. The Error happens if I want to switch any existing field to the Multilanguage Version AFTER I had installed the new language. It works if I do it the other way round. In the case of the title field, which is not deletable I added the specific language column like 'data1019' manually to the database table.

@Kixe, please can you post this

Hi, I am using PHP 5.4.24, 5.6.10 MySQL and Master PW 2.4. The Error happens if I want to switch any existing field to the Multilanguage Version AFTER I had installed the new language. It works if I do it the other way round. In the case of the title field, which is not deletable I added the specific language column like 'data1019' manually to the database table.

into the thread that arjen has told you, because Ryan allready knows and follows this topic. :)