• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Robin S
      An experimental module for adding images to a field via pasting one or more URLs.
      Add Image URLs
      Allows images to be added to an images field by pasting URLs.

Usage
      Install the Add Image URLs module.
      A "Paste URLs" button will be added to all image fields. Use the button to show a textarea where image URLs may be pasted, one per line. Images are added when the page is saved.

https://github.com/Toutouwai/AddImageUrls
    • By netcarver
      This module provides a very simple interface to a set of named counters. You simply call a single function, next('name'), to pull the next value out of a counter - or to set it up if it does not yet exist. Next() takes a few extra parameters to allow you to increment by values other than 1 or to start at a certain number.
      This provides some similar functionality to the built-in page naming feature of PW, and to this module recently posted by Stikki but I think it offers a little more flexibility than either. Having said that, I do like the simplicity of Stikki's new auto-increment module.
      Module Availability
      Here is my module on Github.
      Here it is in the module repository.
      Example Usage
      Here's how this module can be used to title and name a new page by adding a couple of simple hooks to site/ready.php. This example applies to new pages using a template called 'invoice' that can be quick-added to the page tree. In order to get the following to work, you must edit the template that will be the parent of the 'invoice' template and setup the template for children to "invoice" and set the "Name Format for Children" field to something other than the default blank value (I use  title  as my value.)
      <?php /** * Function to recognise our special template. */ function isInvoiceTemplate($template) { return ($template == 'invoice'); } /** * Pre-load the page title for invoice pages with a unique value * which includes a counter component. */ $pages->addHookBefore("Pages::setupNew", function($event) { $page = $event->arguments(0); $is_invoice = isInvoiceTemplate($page->template); $no_inv_num = $page->title == ''; if ($is_invoice && $no_inv_num) { $counter_name = 'WR-' . date('Y'); $number = $this->modules->get('DatabaseCounters')->next($counter_name, 10, 5000); $page->title = $counter_name . '-' . sprintf("%06u", $number); } }); /** * Prevent ProcessPageEdit from forcing an edit of the name if we got here * through a quickAdd from ProcessPageAdd. We can do this because we * preset the title field in the Pages::setupNew hook. */ $pages->addHookAfter("ProcessPageEdit::loadPage", function($event) { $page = $event->return; $is_invoice = isInvoiceTemplate($page->template); $is_temp = $page->hasStatus(Page::statusTemp); if ($is_invoice && $is_temp) { $page->removeStatus(Page::statusTemp); $event->return = $page; } }); Note, the above code + module is one direct solution to the problem posted here by RyanJ.

Version History
      1.0.0 The initial release.
    • By flydev
      PulsewayPush
      Send "push" from ProcessWire to Pulseway.

Description
      PulsewayPush simply send a push to a Pulseway instance. If you are using this module, you probably installed Pulseway on your mobile device: you will receive notification on your mobile.
      To get more information about Pulseway, please visit their website.
      Note
      They have a free plan which include 10 notifications (push) each day.

Usage
      Install the PulsewayPush module.
      Then call the module where you like in your module/template code :
      <?php $modules->get("PulsewayPush")->push("The title", "The notification message.", "elevated"); ?>  
      Hookable function
      ___push() ___notify() (the two function do the same thing)

Download
      Github:  https://github.com/flydev-fr/PulsewayPush Modules Directory: https://modules.processwire.com/modules/pulseway-push/  
      Examples of use case
      I needed for our work a system which send notification to mobile device in case of a client request immediate support. Pulseway was choosen because it is already used to monitor our infrastructure.
      An idea, you could use the free plan to monitor your blog or website regarding the number of failed logins attempts (hooking Login/Register?), the automated tool then block the attacker's IP with firewall rules and send you a notification.

- - -
      2017-11-22: added the module to the modules directory

• By cosmicsafari
      Hi all,
      Just wondering if its possible to just add some basic output to my modules config page.
      I was wanting to output a bulleted list of some information which I will be pulling from a third party.
      Retrieving the data is fine i'm just not sure how to output it to the config page?
      From what I can see in the link below, it only seems like you can append form items to the page.
      https://processwire.com/blog/posts/new-module-configuration-options/
    • By netcarver
      A very simple textformatter that was inspired by Diogo's RemoveHeight textformatter.
      This one strips the height from any images and either adds a custom class or adds a max-width:100% as an embedded style.
      Github: https://github.com/netcarver/TextformatterFluidImages
      PW Repo: here.