ProcessLogin.module small error

Joe

Cleaning up my code I came across what appears to be a tiny error in /wire/modules/Process/ProcessLogin.module. Validation of the PW login page of a PW 2.4 stable install on http://validator.w3.org/check produces:

Line 77,
Column 99
:
No p element in scope but a p end tag seen.

…ef='/processwire_2.4stable_pure/'><i class='fa fa-home'></i> Home</a></div></p>

Changing line 157 in ProcessLogin.module from:

if($links) $out .= "<p>$links</p>";

to:

if($links) $out .= "<p>$links";

fixes this issue for the login page (and I believe that is the only place this module is used).

This probably does not matter in any browser, but since I've come across it, I thought I'd post it. I'm not really sure if this is the right place but didn't see any forum for bug reports.

But on Github you have to become a member to be able to leave comments I think, because I didn´t see any place to leave any when I looked. And, well, I don´t think I am up to contributing there (yet?;-) with my own modules and such, so I haven't joined.

Yes, but it is free membership. The advantages of filing at Github are:

1. Ryan will definitely see it

2. Changes can be tracked

3. Progress can be followed.

I am not saying that Ryan will not pick it up from here; but there are chances that he can miss it too. On the other hand, a verified bug can also be filed on your behalf by someone with a Github account in these forums. Finally, you don't have to be a dev or module contributor to join Github   :-)

Edited by kongondo
  • Like 2