*Most Powerful Pony!*

InputField Page with selector roles={role} "Page 1022 is not valid for {field}"

Hi,

Are you pulling a field from a page with restricted access from the front-end?

(It looks like you are trying to access pages with template=user as a guest. If so, this violates template access rights.).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rjgamer
      Hi,
      is there a hook after the current (active) page got created? Or which method got called in the Page class after the Constructor of the current page got initialized?
      Thanks.

• By rjgamer
      Hi guys,
      the field "redirect_last" of type DateTime got not updated. The update on the field "redirect_counter" works and got saved.
      Does anybody know what I did wrong in my code?
      if ($input->urlSegment(1) === 'redirect') { $page->of(false); $page->redirect_last = time(); $page->redirect_counter += 1; if ($page->save('redirect_counter')) { $session->redirect($page->website_url, 302); } } Thanks.
    • By Peter Knight
      Hey I'm building my first new site in well over a year and am a little rusty on selectors but particularly retrieving sub-fields of selected pages.
      I am trying to output the meta data of a blog post as follows.
      [Person Name] is just a field with a Page Reference and simple enough.
      [Job Title] is the sub-field within the page that was referenced above.
      I actually have it working with the following:
      Posted by: <?php if($page->insight_author) { echo $page->insight_author("<a href='{url}'>{title}</a>");} ?> , <?php $roles = $page->insight_author; foreach ($roles as $role) { echo "{$role->staff_role}";} ?> but was wondering how to do this with selector sub-selectors instead. My current code is probably quite 'old school'?
      Thanks

• By theoretic
      Hi there! And thanks for Processwire!
      I have an interesting task which i cannot fulfill as i want. Maybe someone could help me please?
      Let's imagine a simple page structure of this kind:
      Category 1
      + Item 1.1
      + Item 1.2
      Category 2
      + Item 2.1
      + Item 2.2
      My task is to attach some items to more than one category, at least to show some items on different frontend category pages. With PW, it's a piece of cake. I've just created a field called Items (of type Page Reference) and attrached it to Category template. Since i have lots of items inside each category i preferred to use Page Autocomplete input for my Items field. The pages available for autocomplete are restricted by a very simple selector:
      template=item
      It works like a charm. But later i decided to make this autocomplete even smarter and to exclude current category children items from it. I tried to update my selector this way...
      template=item,parent!=(page)
      ...and oops, this broke my selector. My autocomplete founds nothing. Sorry, i had to replace the square braces by () because of this forum limitations, i swear i'm using square brackets in real-life selector!
      What am i doing wrong? And is there any way to include current page info in autocomplete-related selectors? Thanks in advance!