*Most Powerful Pony!*

InputField Page with selector roles={role} "Page 1022 is not valid for {field}"

Hi,

Are you pulling a field from a page with restricted access from the front-end?

(It looks like you are trying to access pages with template=user as a guest. If so, this violates template access rights.).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EyeDentify
      Hello Dear PW Gurus.

Hope you fair well in these Corona Crisis times.

Anyhow, i have a problem with a Cryptic error message that shows up when i am trying to Delete images out of a Images field.
      The Error message does say a little but it does not make sense to me why i can´t delete the images because of it.

Is it some permission issue perhaps?

I will attach screenshots of it and what i did prior to it.
      I am from sweden so ignore the funny words here and there.

Hope you all can send me on the right track.
      i am running PW 3.0.139 on this install.

Step1:

Step 2: Select the images with the trashcan symbol

Step 3: Cryptic Error message

I am scratching my head on this one, have not seen this before.

Thankfull for all help.
      /EyeDentify
    • By ICF Church
      Hi 👋
      Anyone else having this problem?
      Requirements:
      - Repeater (matrix & normal) with mutlilanguage fields (text, textarea…) 
      - Backend language set to something other than default (ie. German) 
      Reproduce:
      - Add a new repeater Item (ajax, I found no way to possible to disable it with matrix)

(Notice how the default language tab is active instead of the backend language…)
      - Write something into the (default language) field
      - Try to save, if field is required, this will not work. If not required, then when reloading, the content will be inside the backend language field, instead of the default language field who was (presumably) active
      Analysis:
      When  loading  a new repeater element with ajax, the default langue tab is active, but the backend language inputfield is visible (with no visual indication). When writing into the field, it will populate the backend language. When manually clicking on the default language tab (which is already active), the field will switch to the actual default language field (which is [now] empty) (that can now be populated…)
      Also Notice, the labels of the elements to be added are in default language as well instead of the translated label (images instead of Bilder)…
      ProcessWire 3.0.148, Profields 0.0.5…
      Is it my system configuration, or does anyone else have the same issue? This is a screen recording of the problem:

Screen Recording 2020-02-25 at 14.18.31.mov
    • By jds43
      Hello,
      I have a search page loosely based on Skyscrapers where I'm parsing a selector with options 'beds', 'bathrooms', 'size' fields. It is working well until I select 'Any' after I've run a search. This is where no results are returned (/?beds=&bathrooms=&size=&submit=). I want it to reset and show all results.
      I hope this isn't too vague.

• By Atlasfreeman
      So im doing a website. and i put on multi language on the website and uploaded some new images when i decide to make a new page...
      This i can't do anymore...

It sais : 
      Add New
      The process returned no content.
      Unknown template.

Well the website is showing fine, but i can't make new pages 😞

Do any have any idea what to do?
    • By Roberts R
      I have simple page structure:
      category subcategory simple-product simple-product simple-product simple-product subcategory .... category2 so Im at category page and running
      $pages->find("template=simple-product, has_parent=$page, limit=8"); and it returns 0 pages

but this returns 4 pages
      $pages->find("template=simple-product, has_parent=$page"); Can someone explain why limit does not work here?
      EDIT:
      So I did some tests and it seems that any limit=n where n is >= actual page count that is possible ... selector return 0 results.