level1[level2] = 1

print_r($input->post->level1)

return [level1][level2] =1

level1[level2][level3] = 1

print_r($input->post->level1)
return null

how to fix it!?

processWire 2.4

if you assign level1 = 1 and then try to print an array i doubt it will work since you assigned an int or even a bool (Since 1 could also be true) and you try to print an array

If you wish to print it should work with $level1 = array(1);

That and i dont really understand your question, try and formulate your question instead of just stating a line and another line.

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By usualCommission
      Hey all. I'm having an issue with the new custom page classes feature which is a fantastic tool.
      I am running into a recursion issue when attempting to call a custom page class. I have a class called BlogPostPage.php (for blog-post.php) which contains a method called getSummary(). That method gets a summary field or truncates the body in it's absence. I've attached photos of the template code, custom page class code (which I've simplified for testing), and the PW output error.
      There is no recursion in the getSummary() method. This error occurs whether I output multiple blog posts in a loop or if I output one blog post with no looping in my template code.

In use:
      ProcessWire 3.0.164 dev
      PHP 7.3.13

I am also using the Template Engine Twig module which has not caused any errors or issues thus far.
      Many thanks!

• By spercy16
      After doing a Google search for the issue I saw several previous posts mentioning this same issue but cannot figure out how to fix it and shouldn't have to spend a half hour trying to. ProcessWire frequently logs out of the admin area after less than five minutes. It shouldn't time-out ever, and if someone wanted that option for security reasons they should be able to enable it through the settings in their admin panel. In addition to it not being the default setting, users also shouldn't need to edit your config files manually to change these kinds of settings. Please fix the major issue in a future release. It's absured imho that developers don't realize the inconvenience it places on other people if they have to login every time they switch back to that page. It has also logged me out without warning without any visual que that it did so. If someone was working on paragraphs of content they could easily lose their work do to this bug as well... Please don't refer me to a forum with a dozen possible solutions to the issue and fix it yourselves. I'm sick of looking at them. It's your job to troubleshoot your software, not your users!
    • By neonwired
      I'm hoping someone has seen this before. There doesn't appear to be an issue with the user info.

• By benbyf
      Hello, and welcome to what I though was either my client being silly and changing things, or some evil doer. Turns out its reproducible and therefore something in Proceswire (I checked my templates and modules but couldnt find anything that would be doing this...). So what is it doing? Check out the video for evidence.
      A repeater field is interacting with a page template and another repeater field somehow to swap the fields in the template and repeater over...
      I have a template called team, and a repeater field called team_repeater with label Team. Some how and for some reason, when I change my fields on repeater called main_menu_links my team template gets those fields and when I try and revert the team template fields to the fields it should have, they get given to the repeater main_menu_links. Also this to say HELP!!!!!
      video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/exkdhc6n7x0xpsa/strange-repeater-PW-mega-bug.mov?dl=0
    • By ICF Church
      Hi 👋
      Anyone else having this problem?
      Requirements:
      - Repeater (matrix & normal) with mutlilanguage fields (text, textarea…) 
      - Backend language set to something other than default (ie. German) 
      Reproduce:
      - Add a new repeater Item (ajax, I found no way to possible to disable it with matrix)

(Notice how the default language tab is active instead of the backend language…)
      - Write something into the (default language) field
      - Try to save, if field is required, this will not work. If not required, then when reloading, the content will be inside the backend language field, instead of the default language field who was (presumably) active
      Analysis:
      When  loading  a new repeater element with ajax, the default langue tab is active, but the backend language inputfield is visible (with no visual indication). When writing into the field, it will populate the backend language. When manually clicking on the default language tab (which is already active), the field will switch to the actual default language field (which is [now] empty) (that can now be populated…)
      Also Notice, the labels of the elements to be added are in default language as well instead of the translated label (images instead of Bilder)…
      ProcessWire 3.0.148, Profields 0.0.5…
      Is it my system configuration, or does anyone else have the same issue? This is a screen recording of the problem:
      Issue: https://github.com/processwire/processwire-issues/issues/1179

Screen Recording 2020-02-25 at 14.18.31.mov