Please add your site(s) to our directory (in addition to here)

ryan

I've posted the first iteration of the directory here: http://processwire.com/about/sites/ – I plan on doing a lot more with it (including a landing page for each site), but just wanted to get something posted quickly since we may be getting more traffic coming in soon with the Bitnami release.

Thanks to those that have submitted their sites so far. Thanks especially to Marty (stillmovingdesign), one of the most prolific ProcessWire users, for taking the time to submit all of his ProcessWire sites in there. We went from having about 5 sites to having 30 after he submitted his. :) Now we've got about 64 sites in there. 

Please keep submitting posting your ProcessWire sites. We want to show a comprehensive diversity of work in the directory, and it's already coming along really well! I've added a few of your sites for testing purposes. If you already see your site there and want to change something about it, just re-submit it and I'll overwrite the existing one. 

• Like 12

Thanks for submitting your sites! We're now up to 106 sites in the sites directory. Keep them coming! 

I added the FieldtypeLikes module so that you can now click "like this site" for any of them (this is also used in the modules directory for the recommendations feature). I figure this will be useful for sorting and ensuring that some of the best examples of PW sites rise to the top, down the road. Perhaps we'll display the top 3 on the homepage or something. Currently "most liked" is a sort option, but default sort is by date modified. Anyway, if there are any sites you think are especially good examples in the directory, please go there and like them. 

The other addition is that the sites directory now uses Philipp's excellent ProcessImageMinimize module for all the screenshots.  

• Like 9

Perhaps we'll display the top 3 on the homepage or something. Currently "most liked" is a sort option, but default sort is by date modified.

A "top pages" would be great. I would suggest that you make the top pages depending on the number of likes AND the time since the site was submitted. If not, there is the chance that only 3 or 4 pages will gain new votes while other pages can never reach that state.

And great to see minimize.pw ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I've posted the first iteration of the directory here: http://processwire.com/about/sites/ – I plan on doing a lot more with it (including a landing page for each site), but just wanted to get something posted quickly since we may be getting more traffic coming in soon with the Bitnami release.

Thanks to those that have submitted their sites so far. Thanks especially to Marty (stillmovingdesign), one of the most prolific ProcessWire users, for taking the time to submit all of his ProcessWire sites in there. We went from having about 5 sites to having 30 after he submitted his. :) Now we've got about 64 sites in there. 

Please keep submitting posting your ProcessWire sites. We want to show a comprehensive diversity of work in the directory, and it's already coming along really well! I've added a few of your sites for testing purposes. If you already see your site there and want to change something about it, just re-submit it and I'll overwrite the existing one. 

nice one @RYAN

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
On 7/2/2015 at 3:51 PM, VeenarM said:

2. Or, add a meta generator tag within your document <head>  <meta name="generator" content="ProcessWire">  

Mine has ProcessWire 2.6.1 is that ok?

good suggestion, I will use that