Sign in to follow this  
pideluxe

Custom textiles - meridian-gbr.de

My younger brother runs a business for textile finishing and custom textiles in germany:

http://meridian-gbr.de

Based on foundation 5, which it really made easy to realise the layout.

Modules used:

• Page Image Manipulator by Horst

post-508-0-85051800-1391706772_thumb.png

• Like 3

Clear layout and easy to navigate. What shop software is running in the back end ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CareerTeam GmbH
      Hi there,
      We are an executive search agency based in Germany looking for a freelancer (2-5 days per week) supporting us with the development and design of our websites. The position will be located in Hamburg, Germany and it would be great if you are on short call. German language knowledge is mandatory. 
      You can reach me via email jobs@careerteam.de.
      Thank you!
      Regards
      Annemie
    • By jploch
      I just relaunched my portfolio website. It's my first ajax driven website using ProcessWire as a CMS.
      Its a showcase of some of my work as well as a digital playground to improve my coding skills.

If you encounter any bugs or have feedback, feel free to share  

janploch.de
    • By Claudio
      Hey guys,
      this year I started my own company doing webdesign in Karlsruhe Germany and I wanted you guys to have a look at my site and references and give me some feedback about my webdesign:
      Claudio Emnet Webdesign Karlsruhe
      Also I would love to hear how I could benefit from processwire. 

Edit: It's a year later and i totally forgot about this post! Thanks for your feedback, I made most of the changes. Still trying to improve with every project!
    • By FrancisChung
      Hi,

I'm trying to design a new User Survey functionality that allows a "User" to specify user surveys that pop up
      after a user clicks on an audio button after a user watched a video after visiting 5 pages on a site when users bounce  etc etc
      So basically the potential to launch a User Survey from various places under various trigger conditions.
      I have already built User Survey capabilties where if the a particular User Survey field and certain trigger fields are filled in, it will trigger the user survey accordingly.
      I'm not really happy with the current design as it's highly coupled at the moment and I feel the design is too brittle to accommodate changes that are drastic (oh, like the one I have above for example)

Has any one implemented any flexible User Survey functionality that has various triggering capabilities? I googled far and wide but I've not seen anything remotely close to what I'm looking for. All articles I've found seem to concentrate on designing the User Survey itself and not on the (smart) delivery of it.

• By elabx
      Hi everyone!
      I haven't seen a thread yet to talk about this aspect of development in which I have been reading on lately and I am very interested in this community's opinion/experience. 
      What are your perspectives/experiences on dealing with a UX/UI research process? Would you have resources/books/courses to recommend to learn about the topic?