Okay, which should I use next? Bootstrap 3 or Foundation 5

Joss

Silly me, all the time I was thinking foundation was a site profile. lol

But after reading through the comparisation links I find foundation more to my needs. I only need 2 or 3 columns...

I also like the idea of resizing columns and especially the rem unit. Comes in handy if you have a site where print will be important. Other then that, since I did not know LESS, I might as well learn SASS...

• 1 year later...

I can see the post is a couple of years old but I just wanted to say thanks to those who posted their replys.  I am new to PW and at the moment I'm trying to stay focused on getting up to speed on it. On top of learning PW I see it might be a good idea to at least learn some Sass basics, seeing that PW is using it. First things first though.

Beluga thank you for the reply which prompted me to take a closer look into SASS and SCSS. I had seen the *.scss files in some of the PW folders, such as \wamp\www\PW\wire\modules\AdminTheme\AdminThemeDefault\styles\sass and came to the conclusion that they are files for Sass based on the name of the last node of the path. And I'm seeing , for example a file named main-futura.scss in the sass folder and a main-futura.css in the styles folder above it. I did some more looking around and came across this web page : https://responsivedesign.is/articles/difference-between-sass-and-scss. As I mentioned in my first post whether it's SASS or SCSS, both are new to me and I do intend to look into them further at some point. I realize that if I want to customize a theme, using sass or scss isn't mandatory. Again, thank you for your comment.