dragan

Exception: Method Pageimages::height does not exist or is not callable in this context

After upgrading from PW 2.3.2 to PW 2.3.13 (also tried 2.3.15) - I get the following fatal error (500):

Error:
Exception: Method Pageimages::height does not exist or is not callable in this context (in /var/www/foo/bar/wire/core/Wire.php line 320)

All I do in this special template / script, is pull data from PW and generate a PDF with the tcpdf library. It used to work fine before the PW upgrade.

Q: The hoster is still running PHP 5.3.3 - the readme on the Github page (dev branch) says "minimum PHP version = 5.3.8. Could this be the culprit?

btw - I had other very strange errors with various often-used modules when upgrading (module manager, xml-sitemap etc.) - but I want to try and solve each puzzle one by one...

Pageimages suggests you have a image array and try to call heigth which of course doesnt work. I'm not sure this ever changed and was always like this. So I think you have some code that worked beacuse it was an single image.

• Like 4

The height method doesn't exists in Pageimages. So maybe you trying to get a height of a Pagefiles array, and not a single image object.

Soma wins...

• Like 2

Weird! My image field is set to always return only a single item or none. I still get Pageimages in some cases, Pageimage in other cases. Weird is that I am always trying to get the image of the same object.

6 hours ago, Martin Muzatko said:

Weird! My image field is set to always return only a single item or none. I still get Pageimages in some cases, Pageimage in other cases. Weird is that I am always trying to get the image of the same object.

If outputformatting is off it will always return an array.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By muzzer
      Existing PW site version 2.7.2 core running on php7.1. Site is perhaps 7 yrs old and never misses a beat. Can't speak highly enough about this solid version, but....
      As new php versions are released (v8 in the next year I think?) and each seems to get quicker I'm looking at upgrading to php7.3 or 7.4 and upgrading the site to PW v3.x.
      I've been away from the forums since v3 was released so don't know much about it. I guess it's stable as it's been around for ages now, but what I'm wondering is:
      what are the real advantages of upgrading to v3 for a site which is actively used but with only periodic development. And what are the disadvantages if any? Is there any speed impact (good or bad) in either general site speed under 3.x or admin-use speed/ease of use? any issues with either PW version with newer php versions (>7.1) I should know about? is there any good write-ups/vids about new features etc of v3 compared to v2.7? Thank you

• By Peter Knight
      Occasionally when I goto Modules > Upgrades I get the following type of error.
      There's actually about three of them and each one mentions a different line. In the example below, line 266 is
      $new = version_compare($versions[$name]['remote'], $versions[$name]['local']);  
      ( ! ) Notice: Undefined index: local in /Users/peterknight/Sites/mysite.com/site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/modules/ProcessWireUpgrade/ProcessWireUpgradeCheck.module on line 266 Call Stack # Time Memory Function Location 1 0.0011 405040 {main}( ) .../index.php:0 2 0.2602 5197688 ProcessWire\ProcessPageView->execute( ) .../index.php:55 3 0.2602 5198064 ProcessWire\ProcessPageView->__call( ) .../index.php:55 4 0.2602 5198064 ProcessWire\WireHooks->runHooks( ) .../Wire.php:442 5 0.2603 5198480 ProcessWire\ProcessPageView->_callMethod( ) .../WireHooks.php:733 6 0.2603 5198480 ProcessWire\ProcessPageView->___execute( ) .../Wire.php:383 7 0.3009 5463888 ProcessWire\Page->render( ) .../ProcessPageView.module:209 8 0.3009 5463944 ProcessWire\Page->__call( ) .../ProcessPageView.module:209 9 0.3009 5463944 ProcessWire\WireHooks->runHooks( ) .../Wire.php:442 10 0.3015 5465248 ProcessWire\PageRender->renderPage( ) .../WireHooks.php:834 11 0.3015 5465624 ProcessWire\PageRender->__call( ) .../WireHooks.php:834 12 0.3015 5465624 ProcessWire\WireHooks->runHooks( ) .../Wire.php:442 13 0.3016 5466040 ProcessWire\PageRender->_callMethod( ) .../WireHooks.php:733 14 0.3016 5466040 ProcessWire\PageRender->___renderPage( ) .../Wire.php:383 15 0.3032 5470760 ProcessWire\TemplateFile->render( ) .../PageRender.module:514 16 0.3032 5470816 ProcessWire\TemplateFile->__call( ) .../PageRender.module:514 17 0.3032 5470816 ProcessWire\WireHooks->runHooks( ) .../Wire.php:442 18 0.3033 5471848 ProcessWire\TemplateFile->_callMethod( ) .../WireHooks.php:733 19 0.3033 5471848 ProcessWire\TemplateFile->___render( ) .../Wire.php:380 20 0.3036 5493112 require( '/Users/peterknight/Sites/mysite.com/site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/templates/admin.php' ) .../TemplateFile.php:287 21 0.3038 5493616 require( '/Users/peterknight/Sites/mysite.com/wire/modules/AdminTheme/AdminThemeUikit/controller.php' ) .../admin.php:15 22 0.3038 5495120 require( '/Users/peterknight/Sites/mysite.com/wire/core/admin.php' ) .../controller.php:15 23 0.3085 5586144 ProcessWire\ProcessController->execute( ) .../admin.php:135 24 0.3085 5586200 ProcessWire\ProcessController->__call( ) .../admin.php:135 25 0.3085 5586200 ProcessWire\WireHooks->runHooks( ) .../Wire.php:442 26 0.3085 5586616 ProcessWire\ProcessController->_callMethod( ) .../WireHooks.php:733 27 0.3085 5586616 ProcessWire\ProcessController->___execute( ) .../Wire.php:380 28 0.3108 5596744 ProcessWireUpgrade->execute( ) .../ProcessController.php:333 29 1.2224 8773000 ProcessWireUpgradeCheck->getVersions( ) .../ProcessWireUpgrade.module:187 30 1.2227 8776256 ProcessWireUpgradeCheck->getModuleVersions( ) .../ProcessWireUpgradeCheck.module:185 I've been living with it for a while and while it doesn't seem to stop me upgrading etc, I'd love to fix it.
      Anyone recognise this type of error?
    • By EyeDentify
      Hello Gentlemen and Ladies.

I have not posted for a while but now i need your help figuring out some things.
      The Documentation has come a long way and i love it.
      Though on the page:
      https://processwire.com/api/ref/pageimages/

I am trying to figure out if when i want to add an image to an existing image field with multiple images alldready in it and using the method $page->images->add()
      <?PHP /* get the images object array for the Page */ $myPageImg = $page->images; /* define the image to add */ $newImg = 'http://www.somesite.com/image.jpg'; /* Thanks Autofahrn, forgot about the output formating */ $page->of(false); /* create a new Pageimage object with the given URL and add to the Pageimages array */ $myPageImg->add($newImg); /* save the page */ $page->save(); ?> I am pretty sure i missed a few steps in the code above?
      Is that string suppose to be an URL like "http://www.somesite.com/image.jpg" and the method will automaticly download the image and create an Pageimage Object and add it to Pageimages array or does it have to exist on the host first and i supply a file path to that image?

I guess im confused about that, hope you guys could clarify that for me.

And if it needs to be allready downloaded to my host before adding the image, what would be the best API methods for that task?
      Just point me in the right direction and i will figure it out.
      Sorry for the bad explaination but i could not figure out a better way of asking.

Thanks in advance.
      /EyeDentify
    • By Sten
      Hell,
      Although I use a config on an other of my sites that works well. An error 500 is driving me nuts.
      Coul someone have a look on my config
      server { listen 80; server_name attente.xyz; rewrite ^ https://$server_name$request_uri? permanent; } server { listen 443 ssl; server_name attente.xyz; ssl_certificate /etc/letsencrypt/live/krouus.company/fullchain.pem; ssl_certificate_key /etc/letsencrypt/live/krouus.company/privkey.pem; ssl_protocols TLSv1 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2; # Activer le ciphers et mettre ceux autorisés (je vous laisse faire de plus amples recherches pour ça ;) ) ssl_prefer_server_ciphers on; ssl_ciphers 'DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA256:DHE-RSA-CAMELLIA256-SHA:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA384:DHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA:DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256:DHE-RSA-CAMELLIA128-SHA:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256'; ssl_session_cache shared:SSL:10m; ssl_session_timeout 10m; # La fameuse clé générée en dernier ssl_dhparam /etc/nginx/dhparam.pem; # Ajout d'une règle http add_header Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=31536000;"; root /var/www/attente.xyz/html; index index.php index.html index.htm; location / { # try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php?it=$uri&$args; try_files $uri /index.php$is_args$args; fastcgi_pass unix:/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock; fastcgi_index index.php; include fastcgi_params; fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$fastcgi_script_name; fastcgi_intercept_errors on; fastcgi_ignore_client_abort off; fastcgi_connect_timeout 60; fastcgi_send_timeout 180; fastcgi_read_timeout 180; fastcgi_buffers 4 256k; fastcgi_buffer_size 128k; fastcgi_busy_buffers_size 256k; fastcgi_temp_file_write_size 256k; } location ~ \.php$ { #try_files $uri =404; include snippets/fastcgi-php.conf; include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params; fastcgi_pass unix:/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock; fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$fastcgi_script_name; # .htaccess 10. fastcgi_param HTTP_MOD_REWRITE On; fastcgi_param X-Real-IP $remote_addr; fastcgi_param X-Forwarded-For $remote_addr; fastcgi_param Host $host; } location ~* \.(?:css|gif|htc|ico|js|jpe?g|png|swf|svg|ttf|eot|woff|less|pdf)$ { #expires max; log_not_found off; ## No need to bleed constant updates. Send the all shebang in one ## fell swoop. tcp_nodelay off; ## Set the OS file cache. open_file_cache max=1000 inactive=120s; open_file_cache_valid 45s; open_file_cache_min_uses 2; open_file_cache_errors off; valid_referers attente.xyz; ##ajout ProcessWire expires 24h; #log_not_found off; access_log off; try_files $uri /index.php?it=$uri&$args; } # .htaccess 8.1 charset utf-8; # .htaccess 3. location = /favicon.ico { log_not_found off; access_log off; } location = /robots.txt { log_not_found off; access_log off; } # .htaccess 4. # add_header X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN always; # Set by ProcessWire core add_header X-XSS-Protection "1; mode=block"; # add_header X-Content-Type-Options "nosniff"; # ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- # .htaccess 5. # ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Block access to ProcessWire system files location ~ \.(inc|info|info\.json|module|sh|sql)$ { deny all; } # Block access to composer files location ~ composer\.(json|lock)$ { deny all; } # Block access to any file or directory that begins with a period (except well-known) location ~ (^|/)\.(?!well-known)|^\..*$ { deny all; } # ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- # .htaccess 15. # ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Block access to protected assets directories location ~ ^/(site|site-[^/]+)/assets/(cache|logs|backups|sessions|config|install|tmp)($|/.*$) { deny all; } # Block acceess to the /site/install/ directory location ~ ^/(site|site-[^/]+)/install($|/.*$) { deny all; } # Block dirs in /site/assets/ dirs that start with a hyphen location ~ ^/(site|site-[^/]+)/assets.*/-.+/.* { deny all; } # Block access to /wire/config.php, /site/config.php, /site/config-dev.php, and /wire/index.config.php location ~ ^/(wire|site|site-[^/]+)/(config|index\.config|config-dev)\.php$ { deny all; } # Block access to any PHP-based files in /templates-admin/ location ~ ^/(wire|site|site-[^/]+)/templates-admin($|/|/.*\.(php|html?|tpl|inc))$ { deny all; } # Block access to any PHP or markup files in /site/templates/ location ~ ^/(site|site-[^/]+)/templates($|/|/.*\.(php|html?|tpl|inc))$ { deny all; } # Block access to any PHP files in /site/assets/ location ~ ^/(site|site-[^/]+)/assets($|/|/.*\.php)$ { deny all; } # Block access to any PHP files in core or core module directories location ~ ^/wire/(core|modules)/.*\.(php|inc|tpl|module)$ { deny all; } # Block access to any PHP files in /site/modules/ location ~ ^/(site|site-[^/]+)/modules/.*\.(php|inc|tpl|module)$ { deny all; } # Block access to any software identifying txt files location ~ ^/(COPYRIGHT|INSTALL|README|htaccess)\.(txt|md)$ { deny all; } # Block all http access to the default/uninstalled site-default directory location ~ ^/site-default/ { deny all; } }
      Thank you for any hunch.
    • By BFD Calendar
      I'm still wrestling with the upgrade troubles on OVH.com hosting. I manually upgraded to PW 3.0.98 and Upgrade module 0.0.7. Checking upgrades gives me an "Error loading GitHub branches - https://api.github.com/repos/processwire/processwire/branches - HTTP error(s): 2: fsockopen(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:1407742E:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert protocol version, 2: fsockopen(): Failed to enable crypto, 2: fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://api.github.com:443 (Unknown error) - Check that HTTP requests are not blocked by your server.".
      Upgrading or installing other modules doesn't work either. I know it probably has to do with some provider setting on OVH.com, but I've tried several things mentioned in the ProcessWireUpgrade support forum, all to no avail. Server is configured to use PHP 7.0. If anyone here is also on OVH.com and knows a solution I'd be most happy to hear about it.