Exception: Method Pageimages::height does not exist or is not callable in this context

dragan

After upgrading from PW 2.3.2 to PW 2.3.13 (also tried 2.3.15) - I get the following fatal error (500):

Error:
Exception: Method Pageimages::height does not exist or is not callable in this context (in /var/www/foo/bar/wire/core/Wire.php line 320)

All I do in this special template / script, is pull data from PW and generate a PDF with the tcpdf library. It used to work fine before the PW upgrade.

Q: The hoster is still running PHP 5.3.3 - the readme on the Github page (dev branch) says "minimum PHP version = 5.3.8. Could this be the culprit?

btw - I had other very strange errors with various often-used modules when upgrading (module manager, xml-sitemap etc.) - but I want to try and solve each puzzle one by one...

Pageimages suggests you have a image array and try to call heigth which of course doesnt work. I'm not sure this ever changed and was always like this. So I think you have some code that worked beacuse it was an single image.

• Like 4

• 3 years later...
6 hours ago, Martin Muzatko said:

Weird! My image field is set to always return only a single item or none. I still get Pageimages in some cases, Pageimage in other cases. Weird is that I am always trying to get the image of the same object.

If outputformatting is off it will always return an array.

• Like 4