I've been working on this one for a few months and just launched it this morning:
I also did the previous iteration of this site, 5 or so years ago (which was running ProcessWire 1.0). The new site is powered by ProcessWire 2.4 (2.3 dev).
The site is responsive and designed for a good experience on both desktop and mobile. While I did all the development, the site's design/look and feel was created by the client (they have their own internal design agency).
Thanks for the feedback guys!
I agree on the serif typeface (replacing the Georgia with another serif face), but it's not my call. I'll suggest it though. I already communicated concern about using a geometric face for body copy (Avenir) but it doesn't seem to be a major issue in the end.
I'll check with the client to see what I can share on the workflow side. But essentially, this site involves 1 PW installation for managing the inventory, and another PW installation for presenting it, and