saml

Vote for ProcessWire to be packaged by BitNami

may be this guy just sits there watching us and laughing about our conversation :D :D :D

Does anyone actually know exactly when this ends? Is it midnight on the 31st GMT/UTC?

I have a feeling it will come down to who is on it right at the end, so it would be good to know when that is and in what timezone!

I don't know when it ends, but they currently say "3 days", so I'm guessing it ends at the last minute of Jan 31? 

I'm currently sending out a newsletter to our list encouraging people to vote. Our list size is unfortunately pretty small (we don't have many newsletters, since our community is here), but I suppose everything helps. 

When you look through the members list for this forum, there are a lot of people who have never posted. That does not mean they are not using PW, of course, but it might mean they rarely come into the forum and therefore do not know the competition is going on.

Great to see lots of new votes and tweets coming in. Thanks to everyone that's been voting and tweeting–keep it up! If you haven't yet voted, now is a good time to get your vote in as we've got just 2 days left. 

• Like 1

Been watching for last 10 minutes.

They have have about 5 votes rolling in every minute.

How big of a player is Bitnami anyways? Before this bullshit contest a had never heard from them. Gonna give it one last shot to muster some votes.

Same here, been watching the contest early this morning. Having doubts about ametys votes with unique ip's and bitnami being capable of detecting click fraud. Votes for ametys are questionable speeding. Send out an email to my friends to spread that email to their friends for speeding up voting.

yes of course the winner of this contest is bitnami anyway ;-) nonetheless, it's too frustrating to see hese other guys spamming us down...

And you guys even help them spread their name even in this forum! :D

And you guys even help them spread their name even in this forum!

You are the genius here, do something :)

• Like 2

You already voted for this application!  bweugh....

Your IP already voted for this application, not you. Funny system, if my router renews the IP with the internet provider I can vote again, but in exchange, the new owner of my old IP can't. Today I'm working at the library, so I'm free to vote again. Soon I will make a coffee break and might as well take the computer to have yet another vote. Yes, clever voting system this from Bitnami...

• Like 1

this is not enough, dear diogo. Second, ähm now first place is using some script, obviously.

I know you know, but some people might not know yet  ;)

• Like 2

Greetings,

I think it's pretty clear that the voting for this doesn't "add up" properly. Part of the game here, it appears, unfortunately, is to find ways to vote multiple times. We're actually doing well comparatively: think how the people at Silverstripe must feel right now.

Hey, at my local mall there's Best Buy, Apple Store, Radio Shack, Verizon Store, Brnes & Noble, and others. Just saying...

Thanks,

Matthew

this is not enough, dear diogo. Second, ähm now first place is using some script, obviously.

Not necessarily. If only 3 of their people took the day of to continuously renew their dynamic IP and vote, let's say it takes 20 seconds to get a new IP and 10 seconds to vote, they would have 6 votes in each minute. Not saying this is what is happening, but you don't even need a script for that. This could fall into trying to "game the contest for your app" but who can say that it's the owner of the application and not some crazy fans doing it?

I can't even vote on my (old) android phone, cause their website doesn't really work on it. Telling them on twitter gave no answer. I also have dynamic ips but can't vote multiple times, even on other computer or browsers.

I can't even vote on my (old) android phone, cause their website doesn't really work on it.

Same here

Guys, I've just twitted @SLKWRM asking for help, please re-tweet to support. I hope we still have chances.