Vote for ProcessWire to be packaged by BitNami

saml

Huge thanks to those of you that have been working so hard on this and spreading the word. The support we're seeing here is really awesome, well beyond all dreams. There's only a couple hours left in the contest, but we are currently the closest to them that we've been all day. 

• Like 1

The workday is coming to an end here, but I think it must be wake-up time in another part of the world using ProcessWire because we're now in 1st place again, getting a good volume of votes. I re-sent our newsletter today with MailChimp because I found out a lot of you guys didn't get it the first time around, so am thinking we're getting some momentum from that too.

Congratulations to everyone! We have now officially won as seen on the Bitnami contest page. Thanks for everyone's efforts for this, as this should be a great thing for the ProcessWire project. I'll follow up with more later, but just wanted to thank and congratulate everyone for this community led effort. 

• Like 13

Oh Good! I can now put my twitter account back to sleep - I very rarely use it!

I notice that the next competition has already started and Ametys CMS has hit the ground running with 620 votes.

Good luck to them! :)

I don't know when it ends, but they currently say "3 days", so I'm guessing it ends at the last minute of Jan 31? 

I'm currently sending out a newsletter to our list encouraging people to vote. Our list size is unfortunately pretty small (we don't have many newsletters, since our community is here), but I suppose everything helps. 

I just read it in my email..... I went fastly to vote... paging #1 page, #2 page, #3 page... #15 page....where the hell is processwire????

Oh!!! PW just won!!!!

Whaaaat????

When you look through the members list for this forum, there are a lot of

people who have never posted. That does not mean they are not using PW,

of course, but it might mean they rarely come into the forum and

therefore do not know the competition is going on.

Exactly!

Anyway, congratulationnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssssssssss everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Bitnami doesn't ask you for some kind of "just-one-click module installing" or "updating".. or something like that..

merits go to Darren he suggested processwire to b*itnam*!

Still I'm unsatified because am*t*s is still using their script. As @Processwire mentioned: JS and other manipulations can't be logged. Same Cookie logs are a minor amount in this game! and what about Tor?

Still I'm unsatified because am*t*s is still using their script. As @Processwire mentioned: JS and other manipulations can't be logged. Same Cookie logs are a minor amount in this game! and what about Tor?

for me it's obvious that he/they (am*****) are fakeing the votes. With this speed am***** will have some 10 thousands of votes at the end of the month. This could backfire..?