Vote for ProcessWire to be packaged by BitNami

saml

Possible helpful trick - try and find people on Twitter that are into CMS and might like to help us along by voting and retweeting. For instance, CMSCritic very helpfully retweeted one of my tweets. What a nice chap!

You guys probably know more people than I do.

I've sent this complaint to the organizers:

Hi, Bitnami team.

First of all thank you for your great service and the contest you conduct.

I'm one of the numerous members of ProcessWire CMS community, known there as slkwrm, and I want to ask you for a thorough review of the current contest results.

I don't want to be prejudicial about today's polls dynamics but they are plainly suspicious from the point that Ametys CMS has gained so much votes from yesterday.

If you compare our communities it becomes clear that Ametys's one is magnitude smaller than ProcessWire's (you can see here they have only 212 users registered on their forum with 2,024 totlal of posts), besides it's mainly French-speaking. Now ProcessWire has international community with at least 1,788 members and 52,284 posts. You can see the community is truly international if you come to Language Packs section where there are 17 translations at the moment submitted by community members (I made Russian translation).

My point is that Its very suspicious Ametys beats us in this contest as we tried very hard to spread the word about the contest and, as far as I know, Ryan, the creator of ProcessWire, even used mailing list to ask for support. So much effort has been made to win and it's all for nothing.

So if the contest boils down to how many clicks is registered, no matter how they've been done, then Ametys is a winner. But I believe the contests like yours are made to find the best CMSs and web-apps, so your users can benefit from being able to choose among really useful and high quality pieces of software with a strong and supportive community. I hope you will take into consideration all I've written above and the judgement will be fair.

Thank you once again.

Regards,
Alexander 'slkwrm' Pronin

and received this reply:

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for letting us know. We already checked the logs and we did not find anything suspicious. Note that the total application shares in Twitter, Facebook and G+ are similar to the shares of ProcessWire application. In any case we will continue checking votes.

Regards,
Beltran

I wasn't able to find @metis community at G+ and FB, only personal pages, their Twitter following 5 times smaller then ours, so this kind of reply makes me really sad. What do you think, guys?

Hi

I sent an email to bitnami as well 4 hours ago and received more or less a similar reply

Thanks for letting us know. We already checked the logs and we did not
find anything suspicious. Note that the total application shares in
Twitter, Facebook and G+ are similar to the shares of ProcessWire
application.

I sent another one showing the tweets on twitter that apeisa posted that were far more from processwire then received this reply

Yes thanks, but facebook or g+ shares are bigger in the Ametys CMS case.
Note that shares also count as a vote.

makes me really sad. What do you think, guys?

F*#k this contest. 

Since day 1 I am on this forum I have seen Processwire on the rise. Lately, not only people from modx are

coming in but people from other directions and fields as well. It is only a matter of time and pw will be there.