Cannot install/uninstall module

artaylor

Hi,

I installed the TextFormatterVideoEmbed module (great module, btw) but during a power outage my system got corrupted. I am getting an "Error:     Exception: Table 'cmoran.textformatter_video_embed'" in the log. When I go to MySQL database folder I can see the textformatter_video_embed.frm file but no MYD or MYI files. In phpMyAdmin it won't open the table (data does not exist, would be my guess).

I removed the module folder from site/modules and now I can at least get into the back-end. However, it shows that it is installed but when I click to go into the details and uninstall it, I get the error Table 'cmoran.textformatter_video_embed' doesn't exist. I tried adding it back but it won't reinstall either.

I seem to be stuck. I cannot uninstall it and I cannot reinstall it.

What do I need to do to get it completely out of the system so that I can reinstall the module?

Thx.

@teppo. Thanks for the response.

I did that, I also managed to delete the table textformatter_video_embed from the database, but there is still some reference somewhere because if I try to add the module back in, it says it is already installed and then dies with the Table 'cmoran.textformatter_video_embed' doesn't exist. error message.

Well, if the module actually shows up as installed, it's most likely still in modules database table. If you can't uninstall properly, try removing related row from there manually. Column class there should match modules classname.