Go Around Europe

Jeroen Diderik

Hi All,

First of all a big "THANK YOU!" to the community of ProcessWire and its founding father!

It has been a great adventure developing this site with ProcessWire, allowing me to focus on getting things done!

http://www.goaroundeurope.com

On thing that was great, for me and for the site owners is the widget system I created.

I used Pagefields for including a multitude of widgets that the site-owners place on pages in the site.

They can create their own widget too and reuse them throughout the site.

post-130-0-94778800-1385893768_thumb.png
post-130-0-86222000-1385893810_thumb.png

ProcessWire not only helped me during development, but the backend is very user friendly for the site owners. This was one of the major factors I considered when choosing the platform to build this site on.

I only have to develop it once (and maintain/extend it ofcourse), but they have to use it day in day out....

post-130-0-47340000-1385893212_thumb.png

post-130-0-94778800-1385893768_thumb.png

post-130-0-86222000-1385893810_thumb.png

• Like 15

Good one! I hope I will be using this website soon :)

I found a small mistake on the content, maybe you can tell them to correct. On the upcoming festivals in Portugal, on the 8th of June, it's written "Serralvas em Festa" where it should be "Serralves em Festa". It's a great arts festival by the way, in case someone is planning to choose a destination for around that time ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...