daerias

ProcessWire on Tapatalk?

Hi all :-)

Ryan have you planned to make your ProcessWire forum avaliable on Tapatalk? It would be great!

Thanks and greets from Germany :-)

I'm not familiar with this. Is this something that there is broad demand for among other users here? 

Pete (forum administrator): if you are reading this, are you familiar with this and whether it's worthwhile to implement for this forum?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By louisstephens
      Not really sure where to post this, but I routinely receive a 502 Bad Gateway with the forums after I refresh. If I refresh after the error, the forum loads but the sidebar widget with "latest" posts is gone and just the user list is there. After a 2nd refresh, it loads normally. Has anyone else experienced this issue before or is the forum just being stubborn for me.
    • By kongondo
      For a while now, I've wanted to expand my skills into mobile app development. Having done some Googling and watched several YouTube videos regarding native versus hybrid apps, I decided to go native. I did my homework regarding React, Ionic, etc and decided to go native. I settled on the NativeScript + TypeScript combo although it seems most tutorials are about Angular. Anyway, after watching quite a number of videos, just when I was about to dive into things, someone turned off the lights! Progressive what? PWA? Haven't you heard about this? No, I haven't! Where have you been? Let's not go there...
      OK, so I don't know much about mobile apps as you can tell (or even much about frontend development as my personal websites do tell, ). At first, I dismissed Progressive Web Apps as another Google tech that is bound to fail....until I read that Twitter, Blah Blah, have joined the bandwagon and the thing is gaining serious traction.
      It was back to more Googling. I now know (I think) what Progressive Web Apps are (or are meant to be). Naturally, my first question was Progressive Web Apps versus Native apps. So, I asked Google. Google told me to stop asking that question. To be precise, it told me (at least with the first couple of results) that that was the wrong question to ask! I tried finding out why, but the answer was hidden down some deep mobile rabbit hole that I didn't have time to fully descend into. 
      It seems I am back to where I started. Native apps seem to be promising first class citizenship (who doesn't want that?). On the other hand, I am being told, Progressive Web Apps are the bright shiny future that will solve all our problems (and maybe even shutdown the Play Store! ). Please be gentle with my ignorant self. I have asked Google but she hasn't bothered or cannot be bothered to reply or I am asking her the wrong questions. I simply want to know if Progressive Web Apps can or will one day be able to be used to:
      Build apps like WhatsApp, etc? Build games like Candy Crush (what?)? Build premium apps (how would that work?) Or...are Progressive Web Apps just a replacement for mobile.domain.com? Should I ditch my NativeScript??
      If someone could help me out here (once you're done laughing at my silly questions ) and/or point me to resources that will answer my questions, I'll be forever grateful .
      Thanks

• By clsource
      Hello,
      I just want to point out this framework for making html apps https://onsen.io/
      it's compatible with jquery, angular, vue, react or any other js framework.
      So far I made an app using this and bootstrap with https://propeller.in/
      for the desing and some libs like jquery and lodash for the app logic
      I prefer this to other alternatives like ionic since it does not bound you to angular or react.

Cheers
    • By burning
      Hi all,
      Im currently building a photo sharing website and have a first version finished. Next step is to incorporate notifications in the website if a user likes one of your photo's, or comments on a photo you posted.
      Just like the notification bell at the top of the forums. Any idea how to approach this functionality?
      Thanks in advance.
    • By abdus
      For the last week or so, a number of accouts have started to post status updates with (mostly) unrelated content. I've checked out the submission histories of ~20 of them, and none of them has a recent post. They were registered long time ago and made several status updates over time. I started noticing them after the last week's forum update. Something about it allowed these status updates to surface, and now around ~10-15 updates are posted daily, which is enough to flood the activity stream.
      Is anyone else bothered by this?
      These are from the last 24 hours