Website for handcrafted Art Deco furniture

MadeMyDay

This website is just... amazing! Congratulations MadeMyDay!

I liked the idea of the search field at the bottom. I feel like not having seen that often and I think it's pretty cool.

One small remark : when I hide the sidebar on the right, I get a horizontal scroll at the bottom which disappears when I open the sidebar (Firefox 25, on a 16:10 portable computer 1200x800). This happens also when I go fullscreen.

Thx  @all ;-)

This website is just... amazing! Congratulations MadeMyDay!

I liked the idea of the search field at the bottom. I feel like not having seen that often and I think it's pretty cool.

One small remark : when I hide the sidebar on the right, I get a horizontal scroll at the bottom which disappears when I open the sidebar (Firefox 25, on a 16:10 portable computer 1200x800). This happens also when I go fullscreen.

Good catch. This is the problem you have with the hidden scrollbars on recent OSX versions. Will fix that, thx!

• Like 1

Love the way it is presented on a large hi-res screen (2560*1440 in my case). I believe this is where web-design is heading and fast - the 960-gridders and templates are hopefully a dying breed over time, as the design does not look good even on the now default 1080p desktop screens, IMO. 

Great work - amazing objects and craftsmanship to display must have made it more fun to realize - and thanks for sharing!