Custom Upload Names

adrian

Hi @LAPS - I just tested here and even though currently it's not possible to select the user template, if you don't select any, the module does work on the user template. BTW - it would be trivial for me to allow selecting the user template - for now you can enable by changing line #736 to:

if($currtemplate->name != 'user' && ($currtemplate->flags & Template::flagSystem)) continue;

I don't have access to LoginRegisterPro so I am not sure about that but the module does work with uploads via the API so I would have thought it worked. Does the "Rename on Save" option help?

Hi @adrian, thanks for the support.

1. I (and I think almost any developer) am a bit reluctant to change the source code directly. It should work as-it-is.
  2. The enablement of the "Rename on Save" option helps with LoginRegisterPro (LRP). However, I find it a bit negative for performance reasons in addition to breaking file links.

Can we expect in a future release of the module to allow selecting the user template and renaming LRP profile image just on upload?

6 hours ago, LAPS said:

Hi @adrian, thanks for the support.

1. I (and I think almost any developer) am a bit reluctant to change the source code directly. It should work as-it-is.
  2. The enablement of the "Rename on Save" option helps with LoginRegisterPro (LRP). However, I find it a bit negative for performance reasons in addition to breaking file links.

Can we expect in a future release of the module to allow selecting the user template and renaming LRP profile image just on upload?

1) That was just to get you going - I'll make the change but I was hoping to hear back about LRP to see if I could fix that for you at the same time before committing a new version.

2) Because I don't have LRP I can't test with it to figure out why it's not working, but if someone who does have it can figure out the issue and provide a fix I'd be happy to include it.