Page-Children YES/NO table

SadlyMistaken

Hello everybody!!
I've a doubt, only about the approach of making this part of my website. I hope someone could tell me if this is the correct way, or there is another easy one. (I mean, i don't need codes.. i only need some advice)

In 70's to 90's in spain, there was a comic collection. This collection was very mistreated in its history, because when it was re-published in different editions (2nd, 3rd, 4th time) the storys included into their numbers was changing. its stories were changed, or cutted, or re-ordered... etc..

Nowdays i need to show all this changes in my site.

My plan is to include all the pages storys into the collection number page.
This collection number page will have children pages where i would include a Yes/No field for each story into.
And I want to make a table which shows this YES/NO for each story and each re-published time.

I would show you an example with only 6 stories, but my real propuse consists even more than 90 stories each:

collection
    collection-number-1 ( will contain ALL the stories: story1, story2, story3, story4, story5, story6)
        edition-1st (only story1, story3 with YES and the anothers with NO)
        edition-2nd (only story1, story4, story5, story6 with YES and the anothers with NO)
        edition-3rd (only story2, story3, story5 with YES and the anothers with NO)

In this way... i want to create a table into collection-number-1 (parent of all the anothers) coding something like "For each story... If story1 is Yes WHITE, if NO Black) and to got this:

sdcj7r.jpg

Is this the simplest way to do it?

Thanks for your advice, and sorry a lot for my bad english.

Hugs from Spain. :D

The simplest way to do it is the first way that works.  :)

I don't know how you have things set up, but I would use a PageField. 

My page tree would look like this:

Collections
  Collection 1
    Story 1 (create a "story" template and add a new field to it using the PageField type. For the configuration I would choose multiplepages and checkboxes)
    Story 2
    Story 3
    Story 4
    Story 5
    Story 6
Editions (this template can be called "editions", then in the PageField configuration I can choose this as the parent.)
  Edition 1
  Edition 2
  Edition 3

Sorry I'm limited on time tonight and haven't explained this in detail, but hopefully this helps a little.

Your welcome! Let me know if you have further questions. This part of PW was difficult for me to grasp at first and I wish I had more time to give a step by step.

Your project sounds interesting are you a collector and a fan of comics?