Theme Release: Teflon Admin Theme PW2

Soma

Thanks guys! Glad it is getting used by some..

Just forgot to mention that the theme also now supports the config for a site name that will show in the admin html title. That is helpful if you make bookmarks or in other cases. If you don't specify the config value it will output domain by default.

Config example. Put this code in the /site/config.php at the bottom:

$config->siteName = "Local Dev PW2.1";

"Pages • Local Dev PW2.1 • ProcessWire"

Another update I worked on I commited just now.

The theme has now a modules navigation dropdown. It shows all modules by section. Uninstalled modules have only a anchor link to the modules page, it will scroll to the module. If you're already on modules page it will also scroll to the module. All installed modules will get you to the edit screen of the module. Configurable modules are marked with the gear icon.

post-100-0-99815900-1338645995_thumb.png

Enjoy. :D

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

Hello there update v1.0.3

I just went through all and release an new fix update for latest changes in PW 2.2.+

1. Some issues fixed with new inputfields css and form builder mainly. Also added a overwrite of the TinyMCE skin used by default in PW.

2. This is now also in the default.php's header to set the "default" skin to all TinyMCE inputfields:

<script>
  // overwrite TinyMCE skin setting globally
  // as defined in /wire/modules/Inputfields/InputfieldTinyMCE/InputfieldTinyMCE.js
  // and loaded before
  if('undefined' != typeof InputfieldTinyMCEConfigDefaults) InputfieldTinyMCEConfigDefaults.skin = "default";
 </script>
</head>

Hope this update doesn't introduce any new issues, but I've looked at all and √.

Download as always from github.

https://github.com/somatonic/teflon-admin-theme-pw2

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I love this theme and using it every time.

Just for the record, firebug shows me one error, not sure if related to theme:

"NetworkError: 404 Page Not Found - http://www.website.com/site/templates-admin/scripts/inputfields.js"

Yeah I noticed that too. It's because of a new js file introduced in core admin template. I merged the content of it inputfields.js to the main.js in the theme, so everything works as the functionality is there. I'll later update that.

• 4 months later...

Hi Soma, I love this theme; the fixed position Save button is something I'd been meaning to fork into a theme for a while, lovely :)

I just thought I'd let you know I saw an error with the theme when accessing the Modules Manager:

Compile Error Cannot redeclare class ManageFiles (line 3 of /Users/alan/.../site/modules/Helloworld.module) 

This error message was shown because you are logged in as a Superuser. Error has been logged.

Sorry to be the bringer of a bug and thanks again for the theme :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on update of this theme to 2.0.

There's so many tweaks and changes, little detail fixed that I can't list them all anymore.

Mainly it is to remove some noise and make it more clean.

Maybe I'm going insane, but after working on it so long and back and forth I'm not even sure anymore this all is really an improvement to the previous (which is still nice). But I just don't know what to do now.

- Biggest change is I added new font from google font.

- Removed all rounded corners

- Changed some colors of buttons

- Removed headers and some shadows and some lines

- Tweaked file upload button with ui button and input

- Added css for fieldset columns that will hide it's header label and give nice content, sidebar columns:

You can create them using FieldSetOpen field and use some of those names:

fieldset_content

fieldset_sidebar

or

column(n) 1-6

- Tweaked page tree to show actions by hovering the page

- Removed page tree icons added by the theme. You now can use the excellent TemplateDecorator module by mindplay.dk to add icons per template.

https://github.com/mindplay-dk/TemplateDecorator. It required latest PW dev version and php 5.3. If you need a legacy version, you can ask me as I created one for myself.

This version requires latest PW dev.

I created a dev branch so you can try and test. So far I only tested Chrome, FF and Safari. So if there's any IE8+ users, maybe there's something not working.

Maybe I forgot something, but thats it. Here some screens.

post-100-0-84508700-1361527581_thumb.png

post-100-0-39397500-1361527588_thumb.png

Download dev: https://github.com/somatonic/teflon-admin-theme-pw2/tree/dev

Thanks.

• Like 3

Hey Soma,

I am on PHP 5.4.10 and the latest git version of PW and when I install the theme from https://github.com/somatonic/teflon-admin-theme-pw2.git I am getting

Compile Error    require(): Failed opening required '/mysite.test.com/site/site/templates-admin/controller.php' (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.4.10/lib/php') (line 13 of /mysite.test.com/site/site/templates/admin.php) 

This error message was shown because you are logged in as a Superuser. Error has been logged.

I hope that's helpful and not something daft I have done.

Thanks Soma, I used the correct link but then I downloaded the files by pointing my git client at the 'Git Read-Only' URL field, which is the same for dev and master, so I've learnt something there :) Will re-download with the ZIP button, thanks!

Edit: All good now.

I like this theme a lot. All I miss (as if it's up to you to fix my cravings ;)) is the 'Recently edited' panel - perhaps if that floated under the uber-useful fixed-pos' 'Save' button..? [please ignore my requests unless you actually want to do them yourself anyway]

Edited by alanfluff
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...