can't delete or modify repeater item

KaMeKuN

Hi, i have a problem with the repeaters; i can't delete or modify  the item from a repeater; when i delete  de repeater field from the page and then add again some of the value have still present. i dont understand this error. what can i do?

post-1401-0-62958100-1380736453_thumb.pn

Yes it work normally on a new page, i think the problem appear to be when i add the 3rd item and try to send the data  is too large.. maybe is much information. i cant figure out.

post-1401-0-14196000-1380749047_thumb.pn

The repeater field inside have assign 80+ fields so in the 3erd iteration are 240+ just on that repeater. maybe the problem is my implementation from what i need too do.  please note that from the third and above stay "Unpublished"

I would say for a repeater field, stay under 10 fields inside a row. ( I think i've never had more then 5 fields in a row )

By default, 3 rows are created although unpublished.

Next to that I think you should rethink your structure. And work with normal pages instead. Keep in mind that you can reuse fields !

• Like 1

Like Martijn said you should rethink your strategy and start using pages. This could very well be a performance issue. If you want to store data which needs to scale, you shouldn't use repeaters.