Language for Login page

Joe

Hello everyone!

I´m having a little problem here:

I have a PW installation with the Admin (superuser) and another user with a guest role. The superuser´s language is set to the default (English), the other user´s to another language. The login screen still appears in English though.

How can I change things so the login screen appears in the second language?

I have another installation of PW, with almost the same setup and strangely there the login screen appears in the language set for the non-admin user. But I just can´t remember how I did it... ;) I´m sure it´s a simple thing, thanks for your help.

Joe

Login screen is localized thrue default language. If you want login screen in other language than en, load your non en localization to default language.

Before user is logged on, system did not know about users language setting.

• Like 2

While either of those solutions may work for this case, Radek's suggestion is the safer and recommended one. Your guest user is the default user when no user is logged in, so it's best to keep the guest language as the default. There is nothing about the default language that says it has to be English. You can make your default language whatever you want it to be. But the purpose of having a default language is exactly for situations like this. Plus it means you can code your templates in a manner that isn't dependent upon one language or another. 

• Like 1