michael wessel IT

felix

http://www.michael-wessel.de/ - the website of a german IT service provider - is now powered by processwire.

By the way: Some of the most recent work of the agency i work for is and (most likely) will be done using processwire. Me and my colleagues (some of them are registered here, also :-* ) are pretty excited about it's speed, simplicity, community, ease of use and last but not least: the awesome API.

So: Expect some more examples (as well as plugins and admin-themes) to come!

Best regards

Felix

• Like 16

Greetings Felix,

Nice work, and great to know a company like yours is adopting ProcessWire in a deep way. No question, the API and the community are priceless here.

I am viewing the site on iPad mobile Safari: notice how the blue progress line on your slider matches the progress line in the iOS7 safari browser.

Thanks for sharing,

Matthew

@MatthewSchenker: Thanks a lot. We were searching for a CMS/CMF that completely fits our needs for quite a long time. We used to have our own, properitary CMS  but quit developing it for several reasons. Afterwards we were using the usual suspects (Typo3, Wordpress, ModX...) but never were really satisfied with each of them. I think we finally found what we were looking for and will be happy contributing stuff to the community (in fact we've already started to ;)).

@NoDice: If it inspires you that's propably the best thing that can happen. Thanks a lot!

• Like 4