tinacious

Custom intranet app for event logging and records management

Hi everyone,

I made a walkthrough of a web app I built using ProcessWire for the Tenova Group mining company.

They needed an intranet application to keep track of their daily plant operations. I designed and developed a ProcessWire solution that would allow registered employees at Tenova HYL to record events regularly in an event log. 

Storing all of the events in this manner would allow registered users to find the events they're looking for using keyword search, date filters as well as filters based on other criteria.

Each event also allows the user to upload supporting files for download, such as Word documents and PDFs, as well as upload relevant images to be displayed in a modal window.

A high-performing, powerful solution using the ProcessWire CMS.

Read about the project here in my portfolio.

See the video here: 

Tina Holly

tinaciousdesign.com

post-466-0-26150000-1379548056_thumb.png

• Like 15

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JeevanisM
      Hello All,
      Recently I have read a series of articles about some new terms like Headless CMS, Hybrid CMS and Digital Experience Platforms ( DXP). I cannot get a clear picture of these but I could understand that these are different from the traditional CMS as we use now, at least in theoretical level. Does any one here have any better understanding on these topics ? may be what / how we can apply these on the processwire CMS ?

just for the talk

• By ttttim
      Hi,
      I'm working on a website where in the back-end in one template i have multiple page reference fields using the same conditions (parent and template). Is there a way if i selected a page in field A it won't show up anymore in the list of field B or field C etc?
      I was looking at creating a custom string but i couldn't wrap my head around it.
    • By quickjeff
      Hey guys, 
      Looking for another dev to help on multiple processwire projects as well as some other PHP apps. 
      First project is a directory style site with lots of components to come, including stripe implementation  and other fun stuff.
      Need someone ASAP to help out. 

Thanks.
    • By MischaK
      I'm someone who has been developing websites for a while, mostly doing full stack .NET development and ASP scripting before that, while using Silverstripe and some other PHP frameworks for some smaller projects which worked well enough for quite some time. 
      Now I have some time on my hands and decided to evaluate some different CMS options. 
      Diving in as a newbie into: 
      Wordpress 
      Processwire 
      CraftCMS
      After a short while I decided that Wordpress was out while I'm still evaluating Craft and Processwire. 
      My question is, is there any interest here in reading about my experiences in trying to get the feature set I want up and running, with these other systems?
    • By DaveDev
      I want the admin to select one of the child of a parent in "page reference" as radio buttons, but it comes out empty
      here is my hook in site/ready.php
      $wire->addHookAfter('InputfieldPage::getSelectablePages', function($event) {   if ($event->object->hasField == 'childLinks') {     $page = $event->arguments('page');     $parent = "parent=" . $page->path;     $event->return = $event->pages->find($parent);   } });