Job listing / Form / Paypal integration

lucas

Hi guys,

I'd like to build a job listing section where anyone can submit jobs (with no user registration required) and job entries/pages would be created only after a payment through Paypal is received. 

So I was wondering if there's a PW module like Formidable Pro Paypal for WordPress.

I know there's Form Builder, but is it suitable in this case? Does it have integration with Paypal?

@einsteinsboi, thank you for the reply! 

I don't think such a module exists at the moment, but I would think you could accomplish this with the PayPal IPN. Once the IPN reports back that the payment is completed then you could set the page to published. 

How tricky would it be for a non-developer to do this? =\

@einsteinsboi, thank you for the reply! 

How tricky would it be for a non-developer to do this? =\

I don't think it's trivial, but I don't believe it's too difficult either. I haven't tried it though, but you won't lose anything by giving it a go :)

There are lots of basic Paypal IPN tutorials on the web. Will try and find a link to a simple one for you, but google will get you started.

Here's a link to get you going on the processwire end:  

http://processwire.com/talk/topic/1293-how-to-set-unpublished-for-a-page-in-the-api/

Best approach with these things is to start coding, trying, experimenting, and post here any hurdles you run into and people will pitch in and help you keep moving forward.

• Like 2