HallExchange

kyle

Awesome, I totally want something like this for my campus, or any future campus. I had sort of the same idea, except more visual-location based. Built a prototype with plain HTML, CSS, JS, MySQL. What did you use in combination with Processwire to make this? 

Nice. Of course, this is asking too much, but do you have a test-account (login) someone could use to see the features only available to registered users?

I noticed on http://www.hallexchange.com/exchange/ that not all listings have links. Bug or feature? :)

I'd optimize the "price" display, i.e. make it a pure text input field, or an integer, and handle the frontend display accordingly.

Various forms of price displays can be seen in the frontend: 25, $25, $$25, 359_plus_utilities_per_month, $_10 etc.

Also (just being curious) - what is data-rocketsrc for? The sparse infos I found after googling didn't reveal much...

-> <script data-rocketsrc="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.1/jquery.min.js" type="text/rocketscript"></script>

@Gnuey

I used bootstrap as a template and then tweaked it for a design that I made in photoshop.  Currently all of the backend is handled by Processwire, but depending on how it scales, that could change in the future.

@dragan

I may supply a test account, but really the only features are being able to view the ads and contact ad posters.  The links are actually a bug!  Thanks for catching that!  I have updated it so the prices display better now.  Originally, I didn't know how people wanted to display a price, and I tried to force numbers only.  That didn't exactly workout so it's much more flexible now.  The data-rocketsrc is actually code provided by Google so I can used their jquery.  It just uses their CDN so I can save bandwidth.