Write in PW and push to FB-timeline, - how to?

horst

Hi,

I have shown PW to a collegue of mine and now he is thinking about to use it for his website. :lol:

Actually he sorts his needs, and there is one question:

Has anybody already written (short) posts / texts in PW and pushed them to facebooks timeline?

He don't like "work" in FB and pull that stuff into PW (what is already described here in forums). He would like it the other way round.

I have been using dlvr.it - I found it was more reliable handling at ensuring the images made it through to FB. I had some troubles with RSS Grafitti. There are lots of other services out there for RSS to FB/Twitter, which seems like the easiest approach.

• Like 3

I have been using dlvr.it - I found it was more reliable handling at ensuring the images made it through to FB. I had some troubles with RSS Grafitti. There are lots of other services out there for RSS to FB/Twitter, which seems like the easiest approach.

Mee too I had trouble with RSS graffiti. Also Hootsuite read RSS and push all entries on the social network you prefer. Sincerly is the first time i heard of dlvr.it, good to know :D