Site doesn't work after hosting migration

Sabir

After migration to secure server. where a lot of things are disabled, PW gives this error when I try to view website.

Fatal error: Exception: Fieldtype 'FieldtypeTextareaLanguage' does not exist (in /base/area.gov.az/public_html2/wire/core/Field.php line 200)

#0 /base/area.gov.az/public_html2/wire/core/Field.php(93): Field->setFieldtype('FieldtypeTextar...')

#1 /base/area.gov.az/public_html2/wire/core/Data.php(81): Field->set('type', 'FieldtypeTextar...')

#2 /base/area.gov.az/public_html2/wire/core/SaveableItems.php(141): WireData->__set('type', 'FieldtypeTextar...')

#3 [internal function]: WireSaveableItems->___load(Object(FieldsArray))

#4 /base/area.gov.az/public_html2/wire/core/Wire.php(269): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#5 /base/area.gov.az/public_html2/wire/core/Wire.php(229): Wire->runHooks('load', Array)

#6 /base/area.gov.az/public_html2/wire/core/Fields.php(133): Wire->__call('load', Array)

#7 /base/area.gov.az/public_html2/wire/core/Fields.php(133): Fields->load(Object(FieldsArray))

#8 /base/area.gov.az/public_html2/wire/core/ProcessWire.php(112): Fields->init()

#9 /base/area.gov.az/public_html2/wire/core/ProcessWire.php( in /base/area.gov.az/public_html2/index.php on line 220

What can be the reason of this error?

I wonder if you don't have the Textarea (Multi-language) module installed. It is a core module, but not installed by default.

The other thing to try when migrating to new servers is to do a test install (in addition to copying the folders across) so the installer requirement checks are run.

After migration to secure server. where a lot of things are disabled

How did you migrate, what features are disabled? ;-)

Maybe you have some corrupt files, try to reupload them. Also try to clear /site/assets/cache/ directory

• Like 1

To help anyone wanting to help you, please provide at least the following for both your development and production environments:

Version of PHP

PW Version

MySQL Version

Server Type (Linux, Windows, etc)

Hosting type (Shared, VPS, Dedicated Server)

• 1 year later...

i had the same problem: after install, i have a message: 

Fieldtype 'FieldtypeCropImage' does not exist
Fieldtype 'FieldtypeMapMarker' does not exist

1. i tried to export all the files to a .zip, upload, unzip.
  2. checked permissions for site/assets/cache (its empty), site/assets/files
  3. the file .htaccess is there, with the same content as in localhost
  4. the database access infois are exacty the same, including database name, user and password
  5. then exported / imported the batabase with phpmyadmin, with no errors
but the files for the modules are there, in site/modules, just like in my localhost. they all have 0755 permissions. the subdirectories all have the same permissions, and the files 0644. in the backend i tried to detect the modules and install manually, but they cannot be found. Even getting the permissions to 777, they cannot be found

i also tried a clean install of processwire, and it works. then exported the profile with profile exporter and the db with the "database backups" module. but i still cant detect the modules

the error message continues, and the frontend gets me a 404 page. Also, i only have the default pages and templates, that came with the initial installation

finally, i have:
processwire 2.5

the server:

MySQL  5.6.21
PHP Version 5.3.29
mod_rewrite is probably running, because i can install a new processwire site

locally, i use wampserver, installed in windows 7

any hint, plz?

now i tried upoloading with ftp the raw files, without using zip files (i use 7zip, thought it was the safest...) and i detect the modules, but have to install all one at a time. i then try to reimport the data base with phpmyadmin, and verifyed the pages table is there, apparently with the same values. i still dont have the same pages that i created in localhost.

tried also the processMigrator tool. i got the error: "Unable to install module 'LanguageSupport': SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation"

as mentioned here: https://processwire.com/talk/topic/7207-can%C2%B4t-install-languagesupport/ i tried to uninstall and delete all language related features. but now instead of languages definitions, i have all sorts of pages:

langs_online.png

in contrast, in my local files, everything is clean:

langs_local.png

One problem I have had on a recent migration with fields apparently not existing in the db is that names are shown in PascalCase in the error while in the db itself they are all lower names. Changing the field name in the db through phpMyAdmin (to e.g. FieldtypeMapMarker rather than fieldtypemapmarker) worked for me, but your mileage may vary.

No idea why it's a problem on some servers, though...

• Like 1