Other twitter modules?

benbyf

Hi,

I've been using the MarkupTwitterFeed module, but was wondering if anyone has created anymore modules that can render: a twitter hash search, who a user follows, images within a post and profile images, and other twitter functionality.

Or are these functions that can be built into the MarkupTwitterFeed module by extending it? (and I'm more of a frontend guy so have been having issues getting my head around the twitter api).

Thanks!

All of these can be built into the MarkupTwitterFeed module by extending it, or a new module just by copying the relevant parts. If I recall, most of that data comes in the feed it's already pulling, at least if you remove the 'trim_user' option from the $params sent in the request. I added that just because it was sending us way more data than we needed for this module. Twitter's docs are quite good for their API, btw. 

Thanks Ryan, think I just need to find the time to sit down with it. I was merely wondering if someone had already extended the module or not as it seems like a common twitter task to display user's list's / followers / follows etc.