smartenergyproject.eu

Alessio Dal Bianco

hi allesio,

mi piace - very nice site!

would you like to tell us a bit more about the technical details? something special why you have chosen pw for this platform? would love to hear how your decision making process was and why you opted for pw.

hi allesio,

mi piace - very nice site!

would you like to tell us a bit more about the technical details? something special why you have chosen pw for this platform? would love to hear how your decision making process was and why you opted for pw.

Thank you totoff!

I choose processwire because i need to learn without having some imminent deadlines.

in fact in this 2 years i'm sure that i can learn and develop some new functionalities that i can use for other sites.

Technically the site for now is really simple, but as far as i know we need to build a community of experts, and I'm pretty sure that i can build it on PW.

It's a challenge, but after some runs on buddypress + wordpress (here http://esse-community.eu and here http://occ.governee.cere.net) i really need to try something new ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Nice site but the Headline: :huh:

An Italian-Austrian collaboration platform in energy technologies fostering the development of collaborative projects and innovation through unique tailored services.

Hopefully, their target audience understands it? Would you say this in a face-to-face? Maybe

Thank you all for feedbacks!

I will try to adjust the "jumpy" menu; is really annoying.

@NooseLadder

You are right when you say if the target audience can understand this, my opinion is: "They can't understand". Sad to say but i can't do anything in this case, because i'm only a tech guy :( . Certainly i will explain this problems, but this type of decisions come from meetings with all project partners so it will take a lot of time.