• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By matsn0w
      Hey all,
      I am working on a website and I want to style the login page, but I'm a bit confused. 
      I want either the existing login page styled in my own way using some CSS (I guess I prefer that) or I want to create a custom page with a form to login. (Which I could style too).
      I used the code from Ryan and Renobird posted here - which works great - but that doesn't replace the original login page. 
      Is there a way to some sort of 'disable' the original login?
      I hope my question is clear and thanks in advance,
      matsn0w
    • By louisstephens
      So I have a project where multiple pages are sending POST data to 1 single template page.  All was working well (well, at least with one ajax post), but now I have hit a stumbling block. I figured  the "best" way to handle the request were to use url segments and then use the following in the status page:
      if ($config->ajax && $input->urlSegment1 == 'add-bookmark') { // some code here } However, this doesnt seem to really work (as I assume the the request isnt being posted to /status/ but rather to /status/add-bookmark/). What is the best way to actually handle this?
    • By LMD
      I'm wondering if it is possible to add a label to the description input in image fields (in the admin).
      I'm using the module Image Extra, which has labels for each input, but I'd like to add a label to the default 'description' input too. The image below illustrates this:

If there is no way (no hook?) then, I suppose I could just not use the default description and add a new description input with the Image Extra module.  But I thought I'd ask in case I (or others) ever want to do this without using the module (i.e. just the one input required).
      I'm using PW 3.0.98
      Thanks.
      ---
      FYI: yes, that is a cat and not a quilt -- this is on my local dev server and I don't have the actual photos yet! She is on a quilt, so it counts... technically.

• By neophron
      Hi,
      I have an issue with a css file. In my templates folder is an »assets« folder with different subfolders like css, js and img.
      I uploaded the latest uikit3 css and js stuff to: assets --> uikit  --> css and js. In my template I'm calling them like this:
      <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo $config->urls->templates?>assets/uikit/css/uikit.min.css" />
      This gives me an 403 error:
      GET http://mysite.com/site/templates/assets/uikit/css/uikit.min.css 403 (Forbidden)
      If I change the path to: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo $config->urls->templates?>assets/css/uikit.min.css" />
      everything is fine.
      Is this a logic behavior from Processwire?
    • By rafaoski
      This profile can be used as a simple business card or blog.
      The profile does not use any framework css structure, only styles based on CSS GRID and FLEX.
      To minimize page loading, I added lazy load for images ( Tupola Lazy Load ).
      With include functions like:
      MarkupRegions
      FunctionsAPI
      CAN DOWNLOAD FROM THIS LINK:
      https://github.com/rafaoski/site-grayscale-pw
      https://github.com/rafaoski/site-min-grayscale-pw
      Live Example
      Screenshot: