Solved-Button

Nico Knoll

You mean like this?

I just enabled it in this forum for a test, as well as Getting Started, General Support and Modules & Plugins.

I can see it needs some styling though so it stands out a bit more.

• Like 5

EDIT: In fact I've just rolled it out across most forums where I think it made sense.

The topic starter as well as moderators and admins can choose a best answer.

• Like 1

Nice one Pete!

See attached, missing image quirk in the "mark solved" buttons

post-894-0-53350900-1372164827_thumb.png

For others: in case you want to see how a solved thread looks like (and don't have time to test) in the forums listings - see attached.

post-894-0-64790200-1372164828_thumb.png

@Pete: any chance that solved-button could be added to "New content" view also?

Just noticed that it doesn't show up there -- which would be pretty sweet, considering that it's pretty much the only view some of us (well, at least me..) ever use :)

• Like 2

@kongondo - I noticed when adding this that Firebug shows lots of images not working so will look into this later on.

@teppo - Not sure. Might be possible, might not, but I didn't see a setting for it.

@Nico - yep, so we should probably add more people as moderators for more forums :)

• Like 1

@Pete: any chance that solved-button could be added to "New content" view also?

Just noticed that it doesn't show up there -- which would be pretty sweet, considering that it's pretty much the only view some of us (well, at least me..) ever use :)

Sooo... I worked this out and it is now on the search results - might have to got to page 2 to see some though at the moment as newer posts tend not to be answered :)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Sooo... I worked this out and it is now on the search results - might have to got to page 2 to see some though at the moment as newer posts tend not to be answered :)

Pete, at the "New content" view the button hasn't the pid of the post in the link-href like it has it in all other forum sections.

(... &section=findpost&pid= )

• 4 weeks later...