Internal Server Error when editing pages

Tigro

Hello,

I'm still a beginner when it comes to ProcessWire. Yesterday I installed on a server PW (checkdomain.de) (PHP 5.4.16). I had to install only the small problem with "Options + FollowSymLinks" I had to comment out in the htaccess. The PHP version I have on 5.4. updated.

If I logging me in the admin area and would like to edit a page, I get the store a "Internal Server Error"

Does anyone have an idea what it could be?

I once performed a clean install and now I can save again without getting a server error. I have only commented out in the htaccess "Options + FollowSymLinks". When installing now everything was green. The last entry in the log file from the previous installation is from 14.06. and was a mistake on my part (bracket forget). The entire Internal Server Errors were strangely not saved.

The entire Internal Server Errors were strangely not saved.

Sounds like they could be Apache internal server errors. You might have to go to the Apache and PHP logs to see what's causing it. But in my experience, it's most often something in the .htaccess. When I run into an unexplained 500 apache error, I'll usually start commenting stuff out of the .htaccess file until it starts working, in order to isolate what the problematic directive is.