Cheeky Request regarding Site Profiles

Mark

Hi, 

I'm currently working out PW a line at a time by pulling apart each Site Profile found in the Modules section, referring to the cheat sheet and the great help docs. Thanks Ryan, Joss, Martijn-geerts and Soma

I would love to see more Site Profiles uploaded!  I'm being cheeky here, but are there any more users that would like to share their creations? 

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I have just noticed I posted this request in the wrong section. It should of gone in the Modules/Plugins! 

Edited by Mark
  • Like 4

Thanks for the link. I've been looking for free mind mapping software for a while now.

Nearly purchased a mind map Chrome/Googledrive extension but Freemind looks the ticket! Cheers.

• Like 1

Hi Apeisa, I am just realizing how amazing PW actually is. (I'm a little slow at times ??? )!! Ryan has done a great job.

I guess I'm curious to find out how the experts do it! Because PW is so flexible there are so many solutions. The post started by Soma was an interesting read. http://processwire.com/talk/topic/740-a-different-way-of-using-templates-delegate-approach/. Has anyone changed their workflow since the thread was started in 2011?

I would be very interested to see how a page eg. template from Foundation 4 (http://foundation.zurb.com/page-templates4/workspace.html) could be tackled by a couple of members. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the link. I've been looking for free mind mapping software for a while now.

Nearly purchased a mind map Chrome/Googledrive extension but Freemind looks the ticket! Cheers.

I've been using Freemind for a while now. I highly recommend it and couldn't work without it now.

Hi, 

I'm currently working out PW a line at a time by pulling apart each Site Profile found in the Modules section, referring to the cheat sheet and the great help docs. Thanks Ryan, Joss, Martijn-geerts and Soma

I would love to see more Site Profiles uploaded!  I'm being cheeky here, but are there any more users that would like to share their creations? 

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I have just noticed I posted this request in the wrong section. It should of gone in the Modules/Plugins! 

I think you mean Themes and Profiles rather than Modules/Plugins

I would be very interested to see how a page eg. template from Foundation 4 (http://foundation.zurb.com/page-templates4/workspace.html) could be tackled by a couple of members. 

I think I have done just that :) I've been using Foundation for a while now and really am amazed at how well it flows.

There are a total of 13 template pages: banded, bannerhome, blog, contact, feed, grid, marketing, orbithome, realty, sidebar, soboxy, store, workspace.

I was able to add those to a default ProcessWire install. I've been on these forums for months, really just taking my sweet time reading as much as I can about How-To-Do-This and How-To-Do-That. I have yet to actually use PW on a project site.

I swapped out all the placehold.it tags and replaced them with holder.js

https://github.com/imsky/holder

I'd like to share what I have but I really just wanna do a few more things with it before I do.

• Like 2

Hi OrganizedFellow,

the Foundation project you are working on sounds great. Thank you very much for sharing, I can't wait to try it out.

I just had another project popup. But the last thing I want to do with my PWFoundation project is to convert the default install to Foundation and make it fully responsive. After I have that done, I'll throw it up on my github for others to check out.

• Like 1