Italian section/site of processwire

Alessio Dal Bianco

Sull'ultima versione di Chrome noto un anomalo comportamento dello script che fa scrollare la pagina. A volte, cliccando su uno dei link nella navigazione principale, la pagina si calamita in modo scattoso al div target, altre volte invece non succede.

Non so se è un comportamento che già si verificava sulla versione tedesca della pagina...

Sull'ultima versione di Chrome noto un anomalo comportamento dello script che fa scrollare la pagina. A volte, cliccando su uno dei link nella navigazione principale, la pagina si calamita in modo scattoso al div target, altre volte invece non succede.

Non so se è un comportamento che già si verificava sulla versione tedesca della pagina...

Non ho notato questa cosa, anche perché ho copiato senza pensarci troppo per ora :P

Vedo di riprodurre comunque il problema.

Ho visto che nell'URL che ho messo si è infilato un carattere in più alla fine (con lo slash funziona cmq) quindi l'ho corretto.

Ciao Alessio,

mi sembra bene!

Nella frase:

forse userei il termine inglese "custom fields" al posto di "campi", cosa dici?

Ciao Marco, per le frasi io terrei comunque sempre l'italiano (a parte gli acronimi tipo CMS o cose di questo genere).

Edited by Alessio Dal Bianco

I was reading this thread, and it felt Luke if you were all talking with Nanni Moretti's voice. Just wanted to share...

You are right @Diogo, we should write in english here, most because I hate Nanni Moretti and I don't want to have his voice in here :D

That said a little recap :

Alessio Del Bianco is playing with the german site profile and he is porting it in italian language. We were deciding if the words "custom fields" should be translated in italian or be left as is. Just little personal decisions I suppose.

I've noticed a strange behaviour of the ShadowBox script, the one that let the page scroll on nav>li clicks. It seems to snap badly cutting the transition as it get close to the target anchor. I don't know if this situation it's also present in the german site profile, I didn't check.

That's all, no big deals by now :)

• Like 2

I'd love to be added there but honestly I'm not a "PW Developer" per se...you could add me, and I will be glad to be useful to other italian people who wants to get closer to PW :)

In the next 2 weeks or so I'm going to go live with my new portfolio built with PW, and then you can add it to the showcase...

In the next months I'm planning to build a big corporate site too.

• Like 2

Sorry all for the enormous delay on responses, all my colleagues are on holiday so all client requests come to me :(

Looks good to me too! Alessio, do you want me to go ahead and point http://it.processwire.com to it? Or do you want me to setup the account here?

Great ryan, for me is ok to setup an account on your server!

Sorry that I didn't finished the translated version before I went to holidays ... if you want to stil get it I would translate it until friday evening... 

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't read the previous posts. Looks super awesome! I'm glad that you got it without my help :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...