Moving several pages in one go: possible?

dragan

I'm getting my feet wet with PW... Today I'm trying to build a basic portfolio site. One of the things I need are categories. I know by now how to accomplish this. However, while creating pages and doing tests, I wondered: Is there a special module that allows you to move several pages at once? Batcher doesn't have this, as far as I can see.

Also, is it correct that with the current default "move" action within the pages menu, you can't put a page inside another page i.e. container page? You can always just move one page at a time within the same hierarchy level.

I think it would be a very nice-to-have feature in the admin section (or as an optional module).

I also looked up the database: "pages_parents" would probably be the place where to manually change parents via SQL. But I'm not sure how to use that, when there are multiple parents, i.e. a container-page is nested inside one or two other pages deep.

Perhaps there's a tiny little thing I've been missing? Would you rather use the API to set a new parent for dozens of pages?