ProcessWire 2.1 this or next week

ryan

I was going to write a reasonably concise comment, but there was a lot running through my mind and I have a tendency to go on a bit, so after much tweaking I've finished :)

You can read the review at alternativeTo and it will pop up once it's been approved on opensourceCMS later on I imagine.

I tried to credit the community as well, as aside from ryan's obviously fantastic work in producing this piece of software, there are a host of other modules and themes that I've enjoyed using these past few months as well as a lot of help that you guys have given me, so good work guys! :D

For all those that have submitted stuff, major thanks for all of your votes, reviews and comments at these sites.

Pete thanks for the great, thorough and thoughtful review over at Alternativeto!

• 2 weeks later...

I spend few moments to visit all these sites and read these reviews and comments... Gotta love what you guys have written! Actually to take this to broader scope - I don't know even a single php developer who has given processwire a few moments and come back with usual "nah, I didn't like it" comment. Everyone has liked it a lot, and there are some very seasoned php-developers and also pure designers too in that group. That is very impressive.

And I didn't even mention the clients, who seems to love well build pw sites...

I spend few moments to visit all these sites and read these reviews and comments... Gotta love what you guys have written!

I agree! Thanks everyone for all the great feedback! When other people read these reviews, they are very likely to give ProcessWire a try too, so it really makes a difference. Thanks again for taking the time to write these reviews.