Hey Macrura,

Nicely done!  Big, open, airy presentation.  And the people are a center of attention, which is terrific.

Just need to add some more concerts to the "Concerts" page!

I'm jealous of the quality of your photos!  How often have I asked my clients to provide photos like that for me to work with.

Thanks for sharing,

Matthew

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By joe_ma
      Sorry for asking this question here, but I cannot ask it in the VIP section because I use an version of FormBuilder that is expired.
      I have a fairly simple form on a website done with FormBuilder (PW 3.0.148, FormBuilder 0.2.4) that seems to work quite well. I've tested it with Firefox (88.0.1), Chrome, Opera, Edge and it works in all browsers as expected. The form is embedded in the page by pasting the name of the form in the body field.
      Now my customer tells me, that her Firefox (88.0.1) is blocking the page where the form is embedded: "Firefox may not open this page" for safety reasons.
      I have no clue as to what seems to be the problem here, since the form is on the same server and has the same domain.
    • By Sanyaissues
      I hadn't developed a website for a while, but here we are. It's a very simple minimalist website to showcase the latest work of Dominican Artist Patricia Abreu Mota.
      Site: https://patriabreu.com
      Modules:
      Procache ❤️ Seo Maestro Profiler Pro Lister Pro ProcessRedirects
    • By Markus Thomas
      One of my first projects with ProcessWire.
      Online for a while, but still up to date and currently new features are being developed again.
      The most interesting feature of the site is the integration of the external tool and the PDF creation of the registration form with integrated API connection to always be able to directly output the most current dates.

External Service:
      SEMCO ( https://www.semcosoft.com/de/ )
      Used Modules:
      HannahCode Pages2PDF AIOM+ MarkupSitemap XML and some others In Development:
      Shop with Padloper Site: https://www.school-dynamic.de/
      At this point I like to say Processwire makes it so easy for me to solve even more complicated tasks and get impressive results. Because I must confess, my PHP skills are unfortunately not yet where I would like to be.  

• By Markus Thomas
      My wife loves to cook, and I always like to further my knowledge around Processwire. So I thought I'll build a small page with the some small function to learn something.
      Used modules:
      ProMailer RepeaterMatrix Pages2PDF AIOM and some other litte modules Current functions:
      JSON-LD for recipes and page search Automatic ingredient calculation when changing the number of servings Creation of a PDF of the recipe Basic PWA (here is something to do, actually) Planned functions:
      a lot 😉  
      Site: https://www.dothiscookingthing.de

• By rooofl
      Hi! I am trying to create a hook that takes the value of a form file field, and add it to an image gallery of an existing page.
      $forms->addHookBefore('FormBuilderProcessor::processInputDone', function($e) { $form = $e->arguments(0); if($form->name == 'new-inuse') { // related_font is a page selector $font = $form->getChildByName('related_font'); // getting the page name $fontName = $font->attr('value')->name; // finds the page from its name $fontPage = wire('pages')->find("name=$fontName"); // in_use_image is a file upload field $image = $form->getChildByName('in_use_image'); // trying to add the image to the existing image gallery in_use field $fontPage->in_use->add('$image'); // error here $fontPage->save(); } }); This outputs the following error: `Call to a member function add() on null`. Any idea what’s wrong with my code?