Andrea Innocent - Digital & Graphic Design

Marty Walker

Hi,

Just pushed a new site up for graphic designer Andrea Innocent: http://www.andreainnocent.com

(She's also a talented illustrator and her otoshimono illustration site was one of my first PW sites.)

Regards

Marty

Looks good, but can't help myself noticing the vertical 1px difference in the dotted top lines (one above menu, other above the content). Latest Chrome OSX.

Also noticed the logo isn't clickable, maybe because the homepage = workpage, but it confused me for a moment :)

But it's nice and clean!

Tnx.

@MichaMichaMicha That space is only in Chrome too. I'll have to sort something else out there. And, yes, the logo should probably have a link :)

@Alex Thanks. I started with an older version of Toast. When I went to update it I found that it had completely changed. So I used a stripped-back version of that instead.

Cheers

Marty

Hi Marty! I really like the clean look and the fine typographic style. 

But one thing I noticed: the images need a loooong time to be loaded. Sometimes too long - too long for some guys to wait for, because some pages look empty - until the images get loaded... Anyone else having the same impression?