milktop.co.uk

onjegolders

This is easy one to like really. We old foxes all remember you as "the one who asked about every possible (and impossible) question there is". Sometimes it almost felt you were there to annoy us :) It didn't took long though and soon you started answering other member's questions with great answers. And now we also see very unique and high quality PW-site coming from you! All this in under a year.. just wow and congratulations! It's great to have you here.

• Like 3

This is easy one to like really. We old foxes all remember you as "the one who asked about every possible (and impossible) question there is". Sometimes it almost felt you were there to annoy us :) It didn't took long though and soon you started answering other member's questions with great answers. And now we also see very unique and high quality PW-site coming from you! All this in under a year.. just wow and congratulations! It's great to have you here.

Wow to you Apeisa, you're one of the big reasons I stuck around long enough to know my ass from my elbow (as we say in the UK)!

I love the first part of your comment (I did know I was being annoying by the way ;)) but I feel very uncomfortable and unworthy of the last bit!

Anyway, thanks mate, I'm so happy to be here, believe me!

PS Also work with another guy, Ruhul, so can't take all the praise ;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...