Roderigo / Maryla

diogo

Mr.Diogo I upload our new menu to page. Marilya have photo here but not after hours. If you like you send me private.

Mr. Day kindly please see attach menu and if this something you can use for site design.

post-771-0-34165200-1364412916_thumb.jpg

Thanks you,

Roderigo Sosa

• Like 1

Guys, sorry to interrupt you, but could you please open another thread or handle that via email? Thx ;-)

Yes. But I do not know your email? Please send at kind convenience. I can write more about project.

Top work!!!

Thanks you. Company Spatchcock do menu design, Maryla take photos, I take photo of Maryla and I cook food.

Roderigo Sosa

Coming from here http://processwire.com/talk/topic/3130-website-for-a-hotel-in-karlsruhe/?p=31239

Mr.Diogo I upload our new menu to page. Marilya have photo here but not after hours. If you like you send me private.
Mr. Day kindly please see attach menu and if this something you can use for site design.

attachicon.gifroderIgo-2013-menu.jpg

Thanks you,
Roderigo Sosa

Thanks, but the image that is on the menu is already great :)

Top work!!!

Yes. But I do not know your email? Please send at kind convenience. I can write more about project.

Thanks you. Company Spatchcock do menu design, Maryla take photos, I take photo of Maryla and I cook food.

Roderigo Sosa

Roderigo, you are amazing!  :D

• Like 4

Since I visited the link under his profile, Roderigo is a constant presence in my day. I see this everywhere

post-88-0-93675300-1364498711_thumb.png

...not that I mind. It's much better than the usual publicity.

• Like 1