Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Could someone please direct me to how should I go about using `addFlag` on a field in a fieldgroup context?
Setting contexts through API is pretty new to me, however I managed to set all other necessary settings through `setFieldContextArray()` function. But the access flags are only applied through `$field->addFlag(128)` (when not inside fieldgroup context) - https://processwire.com/api/ref/field/add-flag/
I have tried (in a module install function):
// Create a new fieldgroup $fieldGroup = new Fieldgroup(); $fieldGroup->name = static::NAME; $fieldGroup->add('title'); // trying to set flag to this 'title' // ...Adding other few fresh fields to fieldgroup $fieldGroup->save(); // Works fine. $field_title = wire('fields')->get('title'); $fieldGroup->setFieldContextArray( $field_title->id, array( 'columnWidth' => 50, 'useRoles' => true, 'accessFlags' => [64,128], // Doesn't work. 'addFlag' => 128, // Doesn't work. )); //$fieldGroup->getField('title',true)->addFlag(128)->save(); // Doesn't work with field->save() nor without. $fieldGroup->saveContext(); // Works fine with above setFieldContextArray() settings. // Adding it to a new template and saving. Works fine. $template = new Template(); $template->name = static::NAME; $template->fieldgroups_id = $fieldGroup->get('id'); $template->save(); The API docs seem a bit lacking in this department, very hard to figure out the whole flow 🙂
Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
So I ran into a strange error this morning when trying to publish a page. I went to publish a new page under "clients", but I get an error that says "Cannot be published until errors are corrected". I thought perhaps I had missed a required field so I checked, but none of the fields are marked as required. I then checked to see if I could just add a basic page (default basic-page.php template) under the homepage, but I get the exact same error when trying to publish. When looking at the template, I don't see any error messages being displayed above any fields.
The odd thing I found though was if I got to "settings" and uncheck "unpublished", I can then publish the page without errors. I did upgrade earlier today to the newest version to hopefully fix an issue I had yesterday (which it did). Has anyone run into this error before?
Well, after a lot of staring and pulling my hair out, I found the issues. I had installed multi-language support sometime ago (and due to the project changing, had to remove it). Apparently in my haste, I did not remove all the dependencies so it was still trying to check for the multi-language title (I am guessing) even though it actually wasnt on the page. I went through the database and removed it and can now save/publish pages without issues.
Hello Everyone, I was trying to update SEO meta title, description and meta keywords for my website in Process Wire CMS but it saving in the backend but it is not reflecting on my website, Please help me regarding this error. Please find below attached screen shot for your ref. TIA.
when you add a page you can see the page name of the page under the page title field. But when you change the page title afterwards, you have to go to the settings tab to also change the page name.
We have many clients that change the page title afterwards but forget to change the page name, because they don't look in the settings tab or forget it.
Is it possible to show the page name on the content tab under the page title?
I hate to say this, but I like how WordPress handles this better:
Or should I open an GitHub request?
I've been searching/browsing a bit, but can't find what I'm looking for just yet...
Perhaps I'm searching in the wrong places, but I thought posting it here might work better/more efficient.
I need to do the following;
1. I have the TITLE field (the one set by ProcessWire as default).
2. There's already a whole lot of pages of the template 'project' set up.
3. Now I actually want to be able to add <i> and <br> tags to this title...which is possible if I turn off the specialchar encoder...
...but it also presents the opportunity for people to start typing, and generate the following kind of URLs:
TITLE: This is a really long title <br> which <i>needs</i> to be split in two
URL generated: this-is-a-really-long-title-br-which-i-needs-i-to-be-split-in-tow
Don't want that happening. So, I thought it might be wiser to do the following.
Next to the 'title' field, also set a 'display-title' field.
But, preferably I'd want to generate this for all the projects already in existance...including copying their content to this new display-title field.
Just adding the field means all the titles will need to be copied...not something I look forward to telling the editors of the site 🙂
I saw the Hook for on-save, but that's only for the single page...and I'm not an experienced MySQL-coder/user, otherwise I guess that would've been the way to go.
So I'm really curious to hear if you guys think there are other/better options (and what they are)