Hello ProcessWire Community

owzim

Hi folks,

I just wanted to say hi and that I am very excited to use ProcessWire for future projects. I stumbled upon pw yesterday, read some tutorials, watched some videos, read through the forums a bit, installed pw and tinkered around a bit and I must say I might have found the perfect CMS for my needs. I've tried many CMS but they all seemed too simple, too bloated, or the apis were just plain fugly (looking at you Wordpress).

Also the community is small but seems very friendly, personal and professional.

Anyway, so I am really looking forward to this =)

Greetings from Berlin, Germany

Christian
  • Like 6

Welcome Christian

ProcessWire seems to be building a solid German following! Which is good news.

Yep, the forum is friendly and is more active than many forums many times the size - one way or another you should find everything you need here

Joss

Greetings owzim,

Your story is very familiar. Seems that more and more people are "tinkering" with ProcessWire and very quickly realizing how intuitive the API is and how much we can accomplish with this system.

As others have said, this community is one of the best aspects of ProcessWire. Post your questions, and watch what happens!

Thanks,

Matthew

Welcome owzim,

It sounds like you come from DruplaPress land (me too). ProcessWire is perfect for my needs with everything but the quickest turnkey solutions - and hopefully soon to replace them too (I'm working on that one).

Yes, the support people receive on these forums is of very high quality indeed.

Thanks for the welcome,

I actually came across PW on that post about PyroCMS on Nettuts: http://net.tutsplus.com/tutorials/php/whats-pyrocms/

Some complained about Pyro and how much better PW is ... 

To this day I cannot understand how Wordpress is so popular even among theme devs, it's soooo freaking cumbersome =/

Another proof that highQualitySolution !== bestSolution

Cheers!